Heros gone villains? Heros amuck! Help!

Rechan

Okay, here's the setup. I need to be pointed towards some useful villain stats quick. I am not good at designing badguys to bust up my PCs. They have entangles. They have teleportation, and one has invisibility. Yes, I have CKC, and nothing trips my fancy.

HERE is what I'm looking for: Altered heros. YES, you heard it.

The setup: Foxbat has come into possession of the Genre Gun. He shoots someone with it, and BAM, 3-4 duplicates of that person hit appears. The catch? Those duplicates are from alternate dimensions. So this could be the 'Bizarro hero'.

My PCs are going to put on an investigation for the Champs to find out who is impersonating this superhero, while doing eeevil things.

Suggestions folks?

A decent brick (but something interesting), maybe a speedster. Possibly a powersuiter. Point me at Hero stats that could be twisted for a villain, offer alterations that I could hammer out stats myself.

I have CKC, FRED, Champs Universe, MC book, and Hero: Champions genre. So I don't have any vast quantities of old stats.

Well, the classic Champions "heroes gone bad" adventure was Scott Heine's excellent To Serve and Protect featuring his own campaign's hero team, the Protectors. Some months ago Glen Sprigg posted 5E updates of five of the Protectors to the discussion boards with Scott's full permission. They're all standard 350 point superheroes, but very combat efficient. You can find their stats on these pages:

http://www.herogames.com/oldForum/Champions/002229.html

http://www.herogames.com/oldForum/Champions/002229-2.html

Scott Heine has also posted a link to new color artwork for those characters, here:

http://www.geocities.com/scott_heine_hero/

The illos are for, starting from top left: Ace, Helios, Doc Sonic, Silverfist, and Renegade. Renegade is the strongest brick, and Silverfist has enhanced sensory abilities. Ace has Invisibility. Helios and Doc Sonic are flying energy projectors.

I think the Protectors are a little... scary, myself. o.o Renegade is eek. 30 PD? o.o

I will say one thing I'm very pumped up for; FOXBAT. I am just going to LOVE playing Foxbat.

Behold, it is me! Foxbat! The most terrifying of terrors! The Villain of Villanry, the Master of... MASTERY!

But first, I need sustenance. You there, lady at the milk shake cart, I Foxbat command a chocolate shake! Please. Come oooon... I'm a bad guy. I have a gun. Gimmie! But I have no money... YOU WILL RUE THE DAY you have crossed Foxbat, Milkshake girl!

Yeah, Foxbat is a hoot'n a half to roleplay. I think Foxie is one of the CU's truly unique characters; there are other comical villains in comics and games, but nobody quite like him.

I'm not clear from your comments about Renegade as to whether or not you plan to use him, or any of the Protectors. Are they too powerful? Are you still on the hunt for corruptible hero writeups?