Champions 5e pdf?

bobrunnicles

Okay, not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I've been collecting HERO for decades now; I just recently got caught up on the five outstanding 6e books (& pdf combos) I didn't have, and by happy coincidence this weekend I was talking rpgs with my group and we've decided to give HERO a go (yay!!). Anyway, the prime contenders for a genre are Pulp Hero, Dark Champions, Post-Apocalyptic Hero and Champions (and one very enthusiastic voice that wants to do Lucha Libre Hero ;)); since three of the four are 5e books and I'm going to be using package deals/templates for sure to speed up chargen, I was curious - is there any way currently to get the Champions 5e pdf? Or (for that matter) the FRED pdf? I own hardcopies of everything, I just want to avoid having to stress the spines of my books (and the time factor!) making photocopies. I'm quite happy to pay the going rate, they just aren't out there - and another reason I'm keeping it 5e means I can use the vast library of 5e books I already own with a minimum of conversion effort (and free time is very short right now so anything that helps with that is a major plus!).

I realize that it looks like this was done wherever something was superceded by a newer 6e version, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't keep the previous version available, at least as a pdf. Any chance they could be brought back?