Amaryllidaceae

Jkeown

Attached are my adventure notes for today's Star Hero game. If you like, read them and comment. This evening, I'll post again and let everyone know how it went. I suspect it will all blow up in my face. I'm the type of GM that lets his players wander from the plot. For all I know, they'll not take the job and I'll end up improvising for 6 hours again this week.

Amaryllidaceae.pdf

It went surprisingly well. My son (the impulsive "isn't my character cool" one of the bunch) was the one who started the fight.  The Psi-blade nearly killed him in one 2 1/2d6 HKA AP (5 shots) attack after he realized who Erickson was.

Brian (Capt Black) wanted all the participants dead. He accused everyone of everything and wanted revenge, cash, and heads on pikes, just like a proper space pirate.

My wife tried to be polite to John Ladra, the 100 Active Point Psionic, only to find out he's quite a nice guy with dreams of something called the "Pax Galactica" and he's willing to destroy all current governments to get it.

Chris and Dan (who play via Skype) stayed away from the auction, busied themselves with exploring the station and messing with Youngblood.