Palm Software Hero Diceroller?

Guest quix0te

Guest quix0te

I am having a hard time making my games flow quickly. Part of the problem is (dont laugh) my players cant count dice quickly. Its like watching special ed kids when they try and figure out how much stun and body they did.

Is there a palm OS program that does hero dice rolling, including tabulating body?

I would also really like it if the program could be modified to a second function that did 1d6-1 stun, and did 1 body on a 1 through 4, and 2 body on a 5 or 6. The killing attack damage drives me nuts with its randomness, so I settled on this as an alternate damage system for KA's. They do a lot more body than normal attacks, but less stun.

This is the one my wife uses, DicePro 2.1:

DicePro is a freeware dice rolling utility for the USR/3Com PalmPilo PDA. It supports many different die types and can perform many useful die rolling functions automatically such as rerolling dice and totaling subsets. In addition to its flexible general-purpose dice rolling functions, DicePro also understands how to roll dice specifically for the Storyteller system, ShadowRun, Ars Magica, Earthdawn, the HERO System, and others. It supports a wide variety of die types including the standard polyhedrals (4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, 20-, and 100-sided), generalized N-sided "virtual" polyhedrals, FUDGE dice, and more.

You can find it here

Keith "Mr. Helpy-Guy" Curtis

Originally posted by quix0te

Thank you for the heads up. The link you gave was kind of, um, nonfunctioning. I was able to find a copy of dicepro at

http://pdacentral.ozbytes.net.au/palm/preview/34922.html

After looking in many places with the same bad link. In case anybody else wants it. (This is version 2.0)

Sorry, I posted that months ago and just copied my original post.

Keith "Day late..." Curtis