Can a Naked Advantage be the elimination of a limitation

indy523

Question

Ok so earlier I asked a question about a character with an astral body bought as invisible always on for a 0 level limitation because it is linked to the projection (desolidification) i.e. the astral body is always invisible.

I wanted the ability of the spirit to manifest or become visible so I have to buy a images with  set effect to appear as the character's body -1L and obvious -1/4L image appears ghostly so obviously desolid not real etc.  I bought this with an RSR and 2x end to make it expensive for the character to use to simulate the stress of maintaining visibility.

So what if I want the character to have a magic spell for instance that allows him to change his appearance to appear as any humanoid.  This reduces the set effect from -1L to -1/2L.  What if I also want the spell to make the image appear real and not spectral getting rid of the -1/4 Obvious limitation. 

Can I buy this as a +3/4 Naked Advantage (paying 3/4 the point of the power) and then apply limitations such as RSR to cast, cost end and 2x end to maintain, incantations to start (image has to speak in physical world as well as body in the astral) and whatever other limitations that go with casting a spell to mirror that effect?  Technically this is not an advantage but the removal of a limitation but does that really matter?.

1 answer to this question