question on power level

slikmar

I'm running a 75/75 game right now, too. As it's my first venture into FH, I'm sticking pretty closely to the FH book for balance reasons. All of my weapons are built as they appear in the book. Same w/ Armor. My Wizard player's spells are limited to 30 AP, and he's got a Multipower for his spells. I've recommended he consult the Grimoire prior to making a new spell to see if they've got it built in there and if the Grimoire version will function in the same way he is wanting the spell to. I think our Ranger has the highest OCV at any given time. His skill levels w/ his Sword and Dagger make his total OCV 8. IIRC, his base is 6. Nobody is faster than the Rogue (SPD 4) and no one has over 50 silvers worth of equipment per the FH pricing guidelines (again...IIRC..I've been so busy making up monster and tracking down minis lately I haven't audited character sheets.) We play tested one time, and they smoked a group of orcs. (4 on 4...I would expect the PC's to win convincingly.) The Ogre that was with the Orcs MIGHT have given them a challenge...but the Wizard did something clever and the Ogre fell into some conveniently placed Lava. Don't you hate it when your own environment comes back to bite you? ;-)