Lego World in Hero System?

Storyarama

So, has anyone here attempted to do a Hero System campaign set in Lego World? My wife has gotten the idea for a campaign set in a Lego World (Movie/TV style, not video game style) , and she asked me for mechanics recommendations and thoughts, so I had some ideas...

All characters have a VPP and Inventor skill for building things out of bricks, but they have to break things around them to get bricks to build with.

Characters cannot die, but also cannot heal naturally and have to be repaired or rebuilt, either by themselves if capable, but otherwise they're at the mercy of their fellow players and their "healing/medicine" rolls.

Any failed roll results in a side effect from the GM depending on how badly the roll failed,  and of course, comedic effect. The side effects would mostly be minor, like if you wind up with three arms, you would have to make a DEX check whenever attempting an attack in combat to make sure you use the correct arm(s), or you might have a -1" to movement because one leg is shorter than the other, etc. The effect would last either until the next time the character "dies" and gets rebuilt, or until the next day when someone can make another attempt to "heal" the character of the side effect.

So, what other ideas do you think a Lego Hero game should have?

I had the weird idea several years ago to try to stat up various vehicles and equipment from Lego Classic Space, but never got around to it.  I got sidetracked by trying to denote ships and vehicles by size and type, then realized I was putting in more work than "stat up plastic toys in elf game" warranted.