Hero Designer 6E Vehicle - Sell Back issue

Jujitsuguy

When I create a vehicle for 6th edition, any attempt to do a sellback for STR & BODY, upon selecing the value for the 2nd characteristic, I get this error message. Is this expected behavior? (As far as I've been told, this restriction was removed for 6th edition)

As can be seen this is a template for Vehicles 6E...please reference the image below:

HD 6E - Vehicle - Sell Back issue.png

That said, HD was removing the campaign rules option to disable that check for 6E builds.  I've got the checkbox added back in for the current update (just posted), so you can disable the check as-needed. It won't make much sense either way on Characters, but will let you sell off more than one Figured Characteristic on Vehicles should you need.

Simon:

You referenced an update.  On my managed purchases I note the Hero Designer.zip file reference shows updated 07/15/2023...does this mean the managed file on my purchases matches this update?

If so, I'll download and try this out...please confirm.

Best regards...

Chuck D. aka "Jujitsuguy"