How Would You Run My Heroes In A Hurry Villains?

Stanley Teriaca

Simply put, I would like to hear how you would use the four villains I created using the Heroes In A Hurry book?

For those who need a refresher, they are:

Professor Hyde: Illegal pharmacist and drug dealer.

Blackhead: Gross brick and agent of Professor Hyde.

Winterblade: Hi-Tech ice generator like DC's Captain Cold, but using a sword instead of a gun.

Miss Innocent: Little girl appearing (but not really a little girl) mutant mentalist who "asks" people for the objects she wants to steal.

Special Note: I'm assuming your going to modify the villains to suit your campaign. I don't want to know how your going to power up or power down them, but how you would use them.

Edited by Stanley Teriaca

I don't have an active campaign so these are just some general musings.

Miss Innocent would be introduced after mind controlling an associate of one of the heroes. This would play out with the heroes eventually seeing her as someone to be reformed and turned to the side of good.

Winterblade would be a minor villain that is bested by the heroes while committing a robbery but would develop into a rival of one hero in particular, especially if they are a speedster. He would keep popping up to antagonize the hero and their team possibly joining forces with other villains for strength in numbers.

Professor Hyde would be a major villain in the campaign with Blackhead acting as his henchmen. He is responsible for other creations that plague the heroes over time or an epidemic in the main city where his drugs turn the population into monsters. He would also inflict one or more of the heroes with his drugs after capturing them, leading to a quest for a cure.

Edited by Quackhell