Alien/Human Hybrid

Below is a description of one my characters that turned himself into an alien/human hybrid.  Since turning himself into some that is not human anymore he has complete one of his two goals in life.  That goal was to become something that did not have the frailties of a human.  He believed that combing his DNA with that of an alien's DNA could do that.  When this character heard about the Dhan'iell he figure they would have the perfect DNA to combine with his own DNA which he did.  The other goal is find a way to evolve humans to the next step.  This character thinks that genetic engineering might be the key to doing that.    How could I go about having  finding out about the Dhan'iell and also gathering enough Dhan'iell DNA to combine with his own DNA to turn into the character in the description below?  Do I need to make any changes to the character description so that so believable?  Would I be better of making this character have the ability to shapeshift into the character described below?  Does this character sound more like it would better off being an NPC or could it be a playable character

Physical Description: A powerfully built, giant-sized being that is humanoid only in the vaguest sense enters into view.  Its genderless body has tough, furrowed, and unusually dense skin devoid of hair that is blacker than the darkness of night.  Its large, monstrous head is attached to a long neck.  It is able to turn its head completely around with no effort due to its exceptionally nimble neck.  Piercing both of its large pointed and webbed ears are three golden earrings.  On both sides of its head, it has three eyes set in the shape of a sideways triangle.  Between these eyes are three smaller eyes that are set in the shape of an upside-down triangle.  Each eye burns brightly with an alien yellow light.  Two vertical slits serve as its nose.  Serrated dagger-like teeth line its quadripartite mouth.  Located in front of each one of the four parts of its mouth is a large, jagged-edged mandible.  In place of both arms, it has a knot of flesh at both shoulders, from which three highly flexible nightmarish tentacles that nearly touch the ground whip out.  Four rows of small, but strong, white sucker-like discs line each of these tentacles and each disc is ringed with small, sharp teeth.  Snaking out from the end of its spine is a muscular tapering tail that measures four feet in length.  Both of its feet have one forward-facing toe, one sideways-facing toe that faces to the left, one sideways toe that faces to the right, and one backward-facing toe.  Each one of its toes ends in a sharp, monstrous curved pitch-black talon of bone.

Finding out about the Dhan'iell sounds like classic conspiracy theory or Area 51 type foo.  Hacking, breaking into secret sites (which might include government sites), chasing down vague bread crumbs.

ANY description is believable, because they're total aliens, who knows what they look like, or how their biology/physiology works?  It's pure fantasy time.

I'm hearing a being where the initial reaction will be TERROR...which means NPC to me.  EVERYTHING is horrifying;  it's absolute, pure nightmare material, FAR past what people can learn to accept, IMO.  

• 2 weeks later...

When I wrote the description of this character I used the description I wrote for the description of a Dhan'iell.  I did not write a description of this character as hybrid of Human and Dhan'iel.  The main problem I was having was I was not sure if the way I wrote this character's mouth sounded right.