Seer

Darandle

Now here is a quandary. I am creating a character as an NPC for a friend of mine, and I don't know how to set up her powers. Pretty much she is a seer, with no control over her powers. She blanks out to prophesize at the GMs discression, however, she consciously has no conception of the passed time. Furthermore she is incapable of understanding her own prophesies, even if they are as obvious as "You are going to die next tuesday". Now, how on earth do I set up something like this?

You can also do a "seer" type character w/ Danger Sense. If the SEE the future, use Clairsentience w/ the Precog adder. If they just SENSE that something bad is going to happen, use Danger Sense with the appropriate adders. Its up to the GM how far out in time Danger Sense works. In most cases its immediate, but if the character must start acting _now_ to circumvent a danger, does it matter if the danger is still far off in the future?

Heres a Seer package for the latter type:

http://www.killershrike.com/FantasyHERO/GreyHEROContent/PackageDeals/psionPackages.shtml#Seer