Disease Ward?

GrimJesta

How would you do the following?

I want to make a hospital run by my worlds take on the Knights Hospitaler. I want to have an invisible field around it, a ward of divine energy, that keeps diseases from spreading from the hospital to the rest of the city. The power would require a renewal every dawn, and it would be invisible to sight. But you WOULD get a strange tingling sensation once you passed through it.

I want to say a force field, but how would I make it only keep diseases and viruses at bay?

Is it as simple as a limitation: only keeps diseases at bay?

If its that simople then I KNOW Im overcomplicating my powers...

Thanks. :)

-=Grim=-

How about Life Support: Immune to All Diseases, bought with Area Effect Line (with a long enough Line to circle the hospital), Usable Against Others, with the -2 Limitation that it doesn't prevent them from getting the disease while within the area, it just keeps the area itself from being "contagious". (I'm assuming that if a diseased person passed through the barrier, it would not cure them, correct? So if a diseased person left the hospital, he could still spread the disease once beyond the ward?)

Yea, youre very correct. The ward is basically there to prevent large scale epidemics from breaking out as the hospital is too close to the city...as a matter of fact, its the only one of the types of hospitals that isnt in a remote area, thus the ward.

Hrmmm, I didnt think of the Immunity AoE thing. Good idea. Very good idea.

Thanks Brian..er... I mean Derek...

-=Grim=-