Help w/a spell or two...maybe three

Stone

I am currently running a Modern Magic game and I am trying to design some designed around guns. I need a spell for creating (transform or summon...not sure which works best for this) a gun, a spell for enchanting (extra damage, or maybe varible power effects) a gun/ammo.

I have some ideas how to set them up, but they are costing more than the 40 active point cap limit I have set for the character. The summon spell w/slavishly loyal is one way I was working on the create gun spell. Any ideas?

A strict rules interpretation (my version) would say that the caster buy it like a regular gun, but not take the focus limitation, since, if it is "taken away" he can just summon up another one without much effort. If someone other than the caster is able to use the summoned gun, add the "usable by others at range" advantage. If he can summon a whole passle of guns to equip his pals with, start adding +1/4 doublings to the UBO.

The main limitation on doing it this way is that the "guns" can only get so far from the guy who summoned them up. A power Usable By Others at Range is still limited to being used within (ActivePoints*5) inches of the originator of the power. But then, these arent -real- guns... they are magical constructs in the form of guns. The other problem you might run into is the overall spell power. You wont be able to summon a crate of .44 Magnums for you and your friends, with a 40 active point limit. Heck, you wont even be able to summon a single one for your own personal use with that cap... a .44 Magnum is a 45 active point attack!. You will be able to manage a couple .38 Specials (1d6+1 RKA (P), UbO/Range/2*) that you can hand out to others, or a .357 Magnum that only you can use (1 1/2 D6 RKA (P), +1 Stun Mult)