My story needs help

Guest Hell_spawnEod

Guest Hell_spawnEod

Hello this is my first post. I am writing a shorty story. It has wizzards, warriors,bowsmen, sorcerrers, and other things like that. i need some help for drawings. and maybe if someone would like to join in and help i would like that. if you have ideas or drawings i could use email kenny_thiry@yahoo.com

Guest Hell_spawnEod

Detail story

Thanks for the welcome

Its going to start out in a small town and there going to ally to defeat evil. They will try to defeat maybe 4 boss that are trying to bring evil and destruction to there world. Maybe i will try to make a map of the places to show where they are, and where the bosses are at and the next towns they will go to. If you get what im saying reply

Guest joen00b

Welcome to the Hero Boards!

As an amatuer writer myself (mainly for gaming campaigns and backgrounds/history of events) I find writing to be very therapuetic. We do have at least 1 professional writer on the boards as I recall, he writes the Mack Bolan novellas. he may be able to help ya out a bit.

In all things, go with the flow and enjoy what ya write. Everyone's a critic, but I find being happy with my own work is the greatest thing I can do, forget everyone else. Hehe.

Originally posted by tkdguy

First of all, welcome to the boards!

I'm no artist, but I can help you out on the storyline, if you wish. What exactly do you have in mind for your story? Do you have any details?

not a problem. More or less your going for the four harbringers of destruction and the heroes find out/stumble onto there plans. now if destruction is your theme you might want to have the four harbringers to have powers/abilities similar to the four horsemen that way your players get the idea they are getting ready to summon something FAR worse than themselves. now these four guys likely need some rare artifacts and people of noble blood to complete the spell. Now the fun part that makes an interesting twist and brings the players into this quickly is to choose one of them to be of a noble bloodline thought to be long dead. civvy?