Powers for review

JmOz

My character right now has 4xp, while I am tempted to buy a motorcycle for him, the simple fact is my GM has said that as long as I don't use it in combat I can have it for free, so I think I will add a couple of powers to my ever expanding MP (62 points, OIF)

2u 2d6 EB AE 1 hex (+1/2), AVLD: Hearing Flash Defense (+1 1/2), Continous (+1), 3 one turn Continuing Charges (-3/4), Beam (-1/4); PLUS 4" Radius Darkness to hearing group 3 one turn Continuing Charges (-3/4), Beam (-1/4);

2u 4d6, 6 def entangle, Entangle does not take damage from normal attacks (+1/4)

I have not shown these to my GM yet, so any thoughts?

The first one is a sonic attack, the darkness is actualy a sensoy overload type thing (Very loud noise that blocks all other sounds), while those at ground zero take damage from it (AVLD: Hearing Flash Defence).

The second is a bola, I am thinking of making it recoverable, If I do so I will probably make it either 3 charges or use the set results effect.

If these are for archer-guy, I'd probably not make the bola-arrows recoverable - I'd think that stuffing them back into the shaft/etc would be a bit difficult in the field. As a GM, given the definition, I'd probably let you untie one person and tie up another with it, but it would be an out-of-combat option - not really suitable to be fired/thrown a second time.

If they're just regular bolas, then sure, get them recoverable.