Need help with Super Patriot

Guest Witch Doctor

Guest Witch Doctor

I want to design an African Super Patriot and one of the chief powers I want to give him is the power to inspire other characters to be better then they normally would be (rather like a Bard in D&D - he's a force multiplier).

Of course, this is just one of his powers as I also want to have fun with him on a solo basis.

Any idea how to build powers of inspiration?

Re: Need help with Super Patriot

I want to design an African Super Patriot and one of the chief powers I want to give him is the power to inspire other characters to be better then they normally would be (rather like a Bard in D&D - he's a force multiplier).

Of course, this is just one of his powers as I also want to have fun with him on a solo basis.

Any idea how to build powers of inspiration?

Here's something I worked up really quick...

Inspiration: +2 Overall, Usable As Attack (x1 maximum weight per inanimate target; +1), Area Of Effect (32" Radius; +1 3/4), Selective (+1/4); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2), Limited Power Requires a Presence Attack (-1/2), Limited Power Targets must maintain line of sight with SuperPatriot (-1/2) Active: 80. Real: 32.

Here's something I worked up really quick...

Inspiration: +2 Overall, Usable As Attack (x1 maximum weight per inanimate target; +1), Area Of Effect (32" Radius; +1 3/4), Selective (+1/4); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2), Limited Power Requires a Presence Attack (-1/2), Limited Power Targets must maintain line of sight with SuperPatriot (-1/2) Active: 80. Real: 32.

Or you coud use Aid...It is a very expensive option especially if you want to UP a lot of stats.

Aid 1d6, Area Of Effect (3" Radius; +1), Selective (+1/4), all [special effect] powers simultaneously (+2) (42 Active Points)

Succor is more reasonable but that only lasts for as long as the SP maintains it.

Succor 1d6, Area Of Effect (2" Radius; +1), Selective (+1/4), all [special effect] powers simultaneously (+2) (21 Active Points)

Does that help?

Hawksmoor

-Sentinel of Liberty (SoL)

Pick a stat (STR, STUN, END, PRE, etc.). Buy Aid to that stat, area effect, selective targets (we assume he doesn't want to inspire his opponents). Put this as an ultra slot in an MP. The other ultra slot is a much larger AID to his own stats.