Chronamancer (PC Review)

Magmarock

My first time posting a PC here on these boards.

She is currenty 27 points over submission standards.

Any suggestions on how to build her more efficiently will be much appreciated. :D She is a difficult concept.

Mags

(I hope this works...)

Chronamancer

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
26 DEX 48
27 CON 2
21 BODY 2
14 INT 4
13 EGO 6
25 PRE 15
16 COM 3
8/26 PD 5
8/26 ED 6
6 SPD 24
6 REC 2
42 END 10
40 STUN 15
6" RUN02" SWIM03" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 147

Cost Power END
28 Time Lord Powers: Elemental Control, 70-point powers, (35 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4)
11 1) Flux Field Warp Sphere: Change Environment 4" radius, -3 Characteristic Roll and all Skill Rolls based on Characteristic, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Invisible to Normal Hearing, and Single Sense (Invisible to Normal Sight & Sound; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Independent (-2), Always On (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4)
20 2) Time Warp: EB 10d6, NND (Defense is Alien or Mechanical Physiology; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Cannot Be Used With Maneuvers (-1/4), Limited Power Power Cannot Be Pushed (-1/4), Limited Power Power Cannot Be Bounced (-1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Timestream; -1/4) 7
31 3) Time Stop & Body Stop (linked): (Total: 91 Active Cost, 53 Real Cost) Extra-Dimensional Movement (Single Dimension), Custom Adder, Travel Through Time, Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (Cannot Affect Real World; +0), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (56 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Must Have Clear Path; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Timestream; -1/4) (Real Cost: 25) plus LS (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (35 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4) (Real Cost: 28) 2
6 Flux Field Addendum: Power Defense (10 points), Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (DNW vs. Regeration & Aid; +0), Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1) (20 Active Points); Independent (-2), Linked (Flux Field Warp Sphere; -1/2), Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time (+1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Time Stream; -1/4)
31 Midnight Blue Catsuit: Armor (18 PD/18 ED) (54 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Conditional Power Power does not work in Uncommon Circumstances (DNW vs. Corrosives (i.e. Acid); -1/4)
Half Time Lord Physiology:
10 Tough 2 Kill: +10 BODY (20 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Conditional Power Power does not work in Common Circumstances (Only counts as Negative BODY; -1/2)
16 Tough 2 Stun: +16 CON (32 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Conditional Power Power does not work in Common Circumstances (Only to Counter being Stunned; -1/2)
12 Paradoxal Detect: Detect Timestream Alterations A Single Thing 14- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Sense
4 Defensive Shift: Lack Of Weakness (-5) for Normal Defense (5 Active Points); Linked (Flux Field Warp Sphere; -1/2), Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time (+1/4)
5 Quick Mind: Mental Defense (8 points total)
7 Fast Healer: Healing BODY 1d6 (standard effect: 3 points), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)
5 Ageless: LS (Longevity: Immortal)
10 Healthy : LS (Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents)
Powers Cost: 196

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Komodo's Dragon Kung Fu
4 Dragon Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 9d6 Strike
5 Dragon Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 11d6 Strike
4 Side Step: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 Dragon Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
3 Trip: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 +v/5, Target Falls
16 +4 HTH Damage Class(es)
Martial Arts Cost: 36

Cost Skill
3 Teamwork 14-
3 Tactics 12-
3 Combat Piloting 14-
3 Conversation 14-
3 Interrogation 14-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Oratory 14-
3 +1 with Conversation, Interrogation, or Oratory
2 AK: Pacific Northwest 11-
2 AK: Portland, OR 11-
2 AK: Nevada 11-
2 Systems Operation (Communications Systems) 12-
3 Breakfall 14-
6 +2 with Komodo Dragon MA
3 Penalty Skill Levels: +2 vs. Range Modifier with a single attack
Skills Cost: 44

Cost Perk
1 Reputation: Famous in Pacific Northwest (A large group) 8-, +1/+1d6
Perks Cost: 1

Cost Talent
3 Absolute Time Sense
Talents Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 427

Val Disadvantages
15 Social Limitation: Public ID: Celeste Angelina Paragon (Frequently), Major
10 Distinctive Features: Flux Field Warp Sphere (Not Concealable), Noticed and Recognizable, Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses
10 Reputation: Known Member of , 11-
15 Unluck: 3d6
10 Hunted: Media 11- (Less Pow), NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching
30 Hunted: Genocide 11- (Mo Pow), NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish
15 Hunted: Renegade Time Lord 8- (Mo Pow), NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching
5 Dependence: To Time Stop of "Out of Time" Dimensions Takes 2d6 Damage (Easy To Obtain), 6 Hours
5 Dependence: To Time Stop or "Out of Time" Dimensions Weakness: -3 To Characteristic Rolls and related rolls per time increment (Easy To Obtain), 1 Hour
15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Innocents (aka Normals) (Common), Strong
10 Psychological Limitation: Charitable (Common), Moderate
5 Psychological Limitation: Fear of "Creepy Crawlies" (Tiny bugs, worms, etc) (Uncommon), Moderate
20 Vulnerability: 2 x Effect vs. Transforms (Common)
10 Susceptibility: To 'Foreign' Time Powers and Effects, 2d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)
10 Enraged: When Innocents (Normals) are harmed by Superbeings (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 14-
15 Mystery Disadvantage

Disadvantage Points: 200

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 27

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Re: Chronamancer (PC Review)

Chronamancer

The Obvious:

Chronamancer is a hero, plain and simple and one of the most selfless there is out of all who've chosen to wear the white hat. She is gracious, noble, and quick witted. Anyone who pays attention to the actions and duties of those in the hero community will know where to find her. The media loves her (she's very photogenic and not hard to look at), her fans love her, in fact, just about everyone loves her, except for the villains she puts away in the big house... be it Stronghold, or the more mundane prisons that exist.

She has been on the hero scene for 6 years now and has been with the team for 4 years, quickly rising to a lieutenant-like position within its ranks (should there be any). That makes her 25 years old now, folks.

Due to her popularity, style, and way with words, Chronamancer has been the spokesperson of appointed by , himself. She tends to be the mainstay at most public outings and official events, whether some or all of the team makes an appearance. She never tires of the spotlight, as she knows that in the fight against evil and villainy, good publicity is sometimes half the battle.

Her strong suit is team tactics and directing the team to its greatest efficiency. Chronamancer normally is the one who schedules the team practice sessions, perhaps a bit too often for the others' preferences. She is often quoted as saying, "One can never practice too much!", and "A stitch in time....", well, you get the picture!

As far as she knows, she is human, and her powers seem to come from her alone. She carries no focus, although she does wear protective armor into battle. Because of this mysterious origination of abilities, it is commonly thought that Chronamancer is a mutant-class hero... even though her powers manifested well past puberty.

The In-obvious:

Despite her attractive outward appearance, Chronamancer is actually quite intelligent and intuitive. It's to her advantage when someone assumes she's all beauty and no brains, so she tends not to correct people, even when insulted. She watches carefully what the other member's capabilities are, and is forever improvising new strategies to surprise their foes. She keeps detailed reports on the actions and abilities of any foes the teams fights against, especially on the ones who get away- thankfully there are few!

Chronamancer is aware that she always has a field about her that can cause others to be clumsy or have accident, so she is careful to stand a respectful distance from elderly people, or those in precarious positions (such as on a ladder or a ledge).

Chronamancer does not register on a mutant detector.

Technically, Chronamancer is half-alien. Her mind-class is both human and alien for purposes of mental effect.

Unlucky circumstances tend to follow her around wherever she goes, but

Chronamancer is usually able to turn events around to her favor again with her charming persona.

Background

What she knows:

Celeste Angelina Paragon grew up in foster care after her mother,

Delilah Paragon died in a freak accident when she was only 8 years old. (A sudden windstorm blew a large tree over and crushed her when the two were walking in the park on Mother's Day. The woman's brave last action was to push her daughter out of the path of the falling tree.) Her father had died before she was born, she never knew him. There was no other family to take her in. Unfortunately, Celeste was never adopted out of foster care, as each time she was placed into a good home something would happen to change the family's circumstances and she'd have to be replaced again.

Luckily, she was very popular in school. All the teachers liked her and the other students never teased her. She always had a date for the school dances and was homecoming queen at both her junior and senior proms.

Her grades were above average, but not too exceptional. Her friends suggested she become a cheerleader- and for a time she was- but

Celeste enjoyed the debate team even more and eventually focused more of her time on her presentation instead of her appearance.

Time was a large factor in her life. She was always aware of it's existence, but not in an obsessive way, and she never needed a watch to know the exact time. After she graduated from high school, she got a job as a receptionist in a lawyer's firm.

She was 18 years old when her powers manifested. They came all at once and to their full capacity, much to her great surprise… but she adjusted quickly. She was able to master each power, one at a time, within a very short time, as if she were born with the powers and had used them all her life. Once her abilities reached a certain level where she knew she could right some of the wrongs happening in society, she created her Chronamancer persona and began her life as a hero.

What she doesn't know:

When her powers manifested, it was 10 years to the second after her mother pushed her to safety. Delilah, knowing it was her time to die, transferred all of her powers into her daughter with a delayed time-effect... thus extending her legacy in time through her progeny.

Delilah was not from this world, although she did choose this world to raise Celeste in. Delilah was a Time Lord, one of a race of beings who live in a dimension outside of time. Time Lords are clannish to the extreme, forbidden to mingle, live, love, or (Eon-forbid!) procreate with those not of their race! But Delilah fell in love with a man who was doomed to die within a few short weeks. They had a brief love affair, brilliant and fantastic, and the result was Celeste.

Delilah faced the authorities, bowing to their mercy. All she wanted was the life of her innocent, unborn child spared. The Millennia Council, extracting a promise that she'd never "empower" her child, then banished Delilah to this world for her crimes, and stripped her of her ability to traverse the time stream. In fact, they only suppressed it for a very long time, long enough to last for Delilah’s lifespan.

But there are those who felt the punishment wasn't severe enough, and plotted to bring about their own brand of justice. It was they who killed Delilah, and convinced that was sufficient, let the child live. But now, only recently, it has come to their attention that Delilah’s powers had been channeled to her daughter and the hunt is on again! No matter that this young woman is ignorant of her true origin or ancestry: She is an abomination and therefore must be destroyed!

The "tough" powers are pretty inefficient, if you're looking to save points, as is low STR/CON and buying up figured characteristics.

I would require a total revision of the EC before I let this character see play.

28 Time Lord Powers: Elemental Control, 70-point powers, (35 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4)

How is "only inside a timestream" limiting? What would "outside a time stream" be, and how would any powers be able to work there? How do you see this character being outside of a timestream a quarter of the time?

Now, maybe this is well-defined in the campaign you plan on playing this character in, in which case this might be OK. Or maybe you have a different idea of "outside of a timestream" than I do.

11 1) Flux Field Warp Sphere: Change Environment 4" radius, -3 Characteristic Roll and all Skill Rolls based on Characteristic, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Invisible to Normal Hearing, and Single Sense (Invisible to Normal Sight & Sound; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Independent (-2), Always On (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4)

Why is this power Independant? What characteristic is affected? And why is it Uncontrolled, rather than Persistent?

20 2) Time Warp: EB 10d6, NND (Defense is Alien or Mechanical Physiology; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Cannot Be Used With Maneuvers (-1/4), Limited Power Power Cannot Be Pushed (-1/4), Limited Power Power Cannot Be Bounced (-1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Timestream; -1/4) 7

All those -1/4 limits are looking a wee bit cheesy. Also, I would be surpised if "alien or mechanical physiology" is as common as a high PD - that NND is probably going to be +1.

31 3) Time Stop & Body Stop (linked): (Total: 91 Active Cost, 53 Real Cost) Extra-Dimensional Movement (Single Dimension), Custom Adder, Travel Through Time, Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (Cannot Affect Real World; +0), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (56 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Must Have Clear Path; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Timestream; -1/4) (Real Cost: 25) plus LS (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (35 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (EC Only Work Inside a Timesteam; -1/4) (Real Cost: 28)

The "dimension" is stopped time, right? What is the "Must have a clear path" limit for, and why is the power Restrainable?

6 Flux Field Addendum: Power Defense (10 points), Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (DNW vs. Regeration & Aid; +0), Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1) (20 Active Points); Independent (-2), Linked (Flux Field Warp Sphere; -1/2), Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time (+1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only Works Inside a Time Stream; -1/4)

Again, why is this Independant?

IMO, the "not vs. powers I want to work" is an +1/4 advantage, not +0.

31 Midnight Blue Catsuit: Armor (18 PD/18 ED) (54 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Conditional Power Power does not work in Uncommon Circumstances (DNW vs. Corrosives (i.e. Acid); -1/4)

That's one tough catsuit.

Thank you, Fireg0lem. I can see all that you pointed out.

I agree she needs to be written better, hence the request for assistance, "Any suggestions on how to build her more efficiently will be much appreciated. She is a difficult concept."

The GM in the campaign I played in used the PC's backgrounds to augment the plots.. because of my PC's Time Lord background, time stops were more frequent that you'd see in a regular game. I love time travel. :) Anyway, Chronamancer was actually 456 points and was slightly different from the version I posted here.

In a different camapaign, one without time travel, some of the limitations wouldn't be worth points. So I'm trying to figure out some new limitations.

Mags

Okay, I'll see if I can help a bit.

First, what are you trying to accomplish with the Flux Field Warp Sphere and the Flux Field Addendum powers - among other things, why are they Independant? I'm not really clear on what these things are, conceptually.

Cool.

I'm trying to build a time-based villain to Hunt my PC in the Global Guardians Universe. Would you mind if I used some of the powers you list here for this purpose?

Thanks

No, not at all. Feel free to take the Time Lord concept and run with it. They make great villains when they go renegade. I gathered the threads of this concept from many sources and then pulled them together. TimeLords are immortal. They live outside of time (i.e timestream) , yet are not affected by time. If you think of time as a garden, then Time Lords are gardeners. Their purpose is to "pluck weeds", "replant", "trim" and I think you get the message. The Time Lords' philosophy is that time must progress naturally and with as little influence by their hand as possible. The group is clannish, much like the "Q" in Star Trek Next Generation, but they are not omnipotant like the "Q". They would, if they see that time travelers are causing havok, set up a patrol (using another race to do it, most likely human), sort of like Time Cops, to fix the problems.

Since all time exists at once, there are more than a trillion timestreams to watch, so not every single one can be tended at one time. Time Lords have the ability to sense disturbances but they still need to be in some proximity of the problem to see it. So there is time for a time-villain to hatch plans for whatever reason. :)

Mags

Okay, I'll see if I can help a bit.

First, what are you trying to accomplish with the Flux Field Warp Sphere and the Flux Field Addendum powers - among other things, why are they Independant? I'm not really clear on what these things are, conceptually.

I hope I can do it justice. When a Time Lord steps into a time stream, they have control over time in their immediate vicinity- they can make things faster or slower within aprox 4" (hexes) of themselves, or let it match the timestream they are in. This is their Warp Sphere for lack of a better term. The addendum is a linked Power Def that is usable with others, with the idea that the field affects all adjustment powers to some degree.

Now, in Chronamancer's case, she is only half Time Lord and half human. She has no control over some of her inherent powers, like the Warp Sphere. So it has become instead a Flux Field that is in constant and unpredictable change in time- faster, slower and at different rates. In my original write up of this PC, this translated to a -3 CV, & a -3 to all DEX rolls. It was built as an explosion effect, so that in the next hex, would be the full effect, and then -1 per hex out after that. 4" radius, counting her own hex. Of course, she would be immune to the field having compensated for the effect since the age of 18 when her powers abruptly developed.

Because Chronamancer is a martial artist, this field gives her the edge in combat, where normally she would be considered an average MA.

Mags

I have considered the possibility that this concept might fall within the 500-600 point range to be built correctly. But all the wierd time powers aside, she really only equates to the standard 350 point characters when it comes to defense and damage. She would get pasted in a higher powered game.

Mags

sort of like the guardians from DC but they defend and protect the temporal stream. But just as there are bad humans there are the rogue time lords that wish to cause havok or to be recognized as the gods they believe themselves to be so they use there powers to stomp down opposition.

The good Time Lords if using humanoids to fight the good fight against the Rogues equally evil associates have limited power over time themselves like the GL.

With each Different branch of the time stream being treated like different sectors in space.

sort of like the guardians from DC but they defend and protect the temporal stream. But just as there are bad humans there are the rogue time lords that wish to cause havok or to be recognized as the gods they believe themselves to be so they use there powers to stomp down opposition.

The good Time Lords if using humanoids to fight the good fight against the Rogues equally evil associates have limited power over time themselves like the GL.

With each Different branch of the time stream being treated like different sectors in space.

I'm not familiar with the DC plots, but this sounds about right. The reason a Time Lord wouldn't fight the rogue Time Lord directly is that is goes against all their principles of getting involved personally- that the "allowed" power would eventually corrupt even the "good" Time Lord. It is like the Prime Directive, in essence. So they get others to fight the good fight instead.

Mags

Now, in Chronamancer's case, she is only half Time Lord and half human. She has no control over some of her inherent powers, like the Warp Sphere. So it has become instead a Flux Field that is in constant and unpredictable change in time- faster, slower and at different rates. In my original write up of this PC, this translated to a -3 CV, & a -3 to all DEX rolls. It was built as an explosion effect, so that in the next hex, would be the full effect, and then -1 per hex out after that. 4" radius, counting her own hex. Of course, she would be immune to the field having compensated for the effect since the age of 18 when her powers abruptly developed.

Okay, then you need to specify in the writeup what is being penalized (dexterity), since it's confusing to just read "Characteristic." Also, you definitely need to remove Independant - it doesn't make any sense there. I'm not sure what you were thinking of, but I doubt her Flux Field would be permanently destroyed (and her lose the character points) if another Time Lord turned it off with a Drain or Dispel, which is how it is written now. I definitely would not allow that.

As for cutting the points: first big thing is don't buy the Con and Body with No Figured. Instead, buy straight Con, and just make the Regeneration Ressurection. Then, increase Strength and Con to the point where you aren't spending more on Figured Characteristics than it would cost to just boost the base ones. Depending on how much Figured you actually want, maybe lose a damage class or two in the MA package to keep it even.

Maybe lose IPE on the Flux Field?

Consider cutting some of the MA manuevers - perhaps only Dodge OR Block, for example.

On the whole, though, some stuff will have to go - this character is still going to be over 350, especially once the Independant limitations are removed and the NND is priced at full. I'm not sure there's much to do about it besides either wait for a higher point game or cut back on some of the powers.

Mags,

I worked on the build today. I am not pleased with the results. I had to strip far too much away from the character you wrote to drop a measley 27 points. Losing the harder to justify limitations was the tricky part.

To start I had to reduce almost all of you Characteristics a nudge or so. I followed the advice and compensated by giving you Ressurection level regeneration (My advice as to what would totally kill you: Transport to the End Of Time!!!)

I also had to lose a couple of skills, Interrogation and AK: Portland Oregon. You have these as Everyman Skills.

I reduced the amount of DC's she has to one, but I gave her a billy club! The net damage loss is one die.

Powers: These were the trickiest. For the limitation I chose Restainable (Not by Grabs or Entangles) at -1/4. This would represent the level of concentration she had to keep up for her powers to work. Sonic Attacks such as Hearing Flashes disrupt things enough so that you can't alter time when *flashed*. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) actually has this as a limitation on his VPPs.

I added No Range to the Flux Field since it is centered on you!

I added Indirect +1/4 to the NND (Origin you but does not cross intervening space) Dice down to 6d6 because of the full level NND +1. But that means that you are doing 22 Stun a Blast to like 90% of the CU characters. If Mechanon shows up just Dodge and Weave as your Flux softens him up for everone else.

I altered the level of protection your Catsuit provides. This is likely going to get me killed, but the points had to come from somewhere. 9/9 will bounce small arms fire. STUN as usual is everyone's nightmare but does that Catsuit need to bounce 4d6 RKAs?

Also I had no idea what the Power Defense Adendum was about...It was 6 points so I cut it.

Hawksmoor

Mags,

I worked on the build today. I am not pleased with the results. I had to strip far too much away from the character you wrote to drop a measley 27 points. Losing the harder to justify limitations was the tricky part.

To start I had to reduce almost all of you Characteristics a nudge or so. I followed the advice and compensated by giving you Ressurection level regeneration (My advice as to what would totally kill you: Transport to the End Of Time!!!)

I also had to lose a couple of skills, Interrogation and AK: Portland Oregon. You have these as Everyman Skills.

I reduced the amount of DC's she has to one, but I gave her a billy club! The net damage loss is one die.

Powers: These were the trickiest. For the limitation I chose Restainable (Not by Grabs or Entangles) at -1/4. This would represent the level of concentration she had to keep up for her powers to work. Sonic Attacks such as Hearing Flashes disrupt things enough so that you can't alter time when *flashed*. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) actually has this as a limitation on his VPPs.

I added No Range to the Flux Field since it is centered on you!

I added Indirect +1/4 to the NND (Origin you but does not cross intervening space) Dice down to 6d6 because of the full level NND +1. But that means that you are doing 22 Stun a Blast to like 90% of the CU characters. If Mechanon shows up just Dodge and Weave as your Flux softens him up for everone else.

I altered the level of protection your Catsuit provides. This is likely going to get me killed, but the points had to come from somewhere. 9/9 will bounce small arms fire. STUN as usual is everyone's nightmare but does that Catsuit need to bounce 4d6 RKAs?

Also I had no idea what the Power Defense Adendum was about...It was 6 points so I cut it.

Hawksmoor

Thanks again. I'll check it out. :D

Mags