Does Tunnelling default to Move Through?

tunglashr

Question

I have a character with 27" running that creates an electrical dynamo field which triggers their EC when velocity reaches 21". One of the powers in the EC is Tunnelling 1", 10 Def. Now say She is running at full velocity and she plows into a wall that has 11 def, would this revert to a normal Move Through, or would she just smack into the wall? She normally just does full moves to go through walls, but I recently added the Tunnelling (to prevent her from stunning herself). If I am understanding correctly, she can only use it if she half moves prior, since its a movement power right? Also, can you use Power or acrobatics to jump up to say a second floor wall and plow through that with Tunnelling, and if so how could this be combined with running movement? Thanks

1 answer to this question

Re: Does Tunnelling default to Move Through?

I'm not quite sure I follow what it is you want to know. There's a question in the Rules FAQ under "Trigger" concerning Triggered Movement Powers that might help you out. Since your question involves the discussion of a lot of possible variables, you might consider posting it on the "Discussion" board so you can get input and opinions from lots of Hero gamers, then come back here with any specific rules questions that arise from the discussion.