40	END	0
30	STUN	5
Total Characteristics Cost: 103

Movement:	Flight: 18" / 36"
Leaping: 12" / 24"
Running: 6" / 12"
Swimming: 2" / 4"

Cost	Powers & Skills
47	Angel And Demon Wings: Duplication (creates two duplicates: 203-point Necro and 
208-point Undine), Altered Duplicate (100%; +1); Cannot Recombine (-0), Feedback (-1)
8	Tail Poke/Wing Bash: HA +2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Hand-To-Hand 
Attack (-1/2); Only With Wings Or Tail (-1/4)
23	Wing Slash: HA +4d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/2); 
Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2); Only With Wings Or Tail (-1/4), END 5
53	Chain Explosion: EB 8d6, Area Of Effect (16" Line; +1); No Range (-1/2), END 8
22	Shadow Monster: HKA 1d6 (1 1/2d6 with STR) plus Stretching 2", Reduced 
Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), 
No Velocity Damage (-1/4), Limited Body Parts (tail; -1/4)
17	Dragon's Head: RKA 2d6; Gestures (must "throw" dragon's head with both 
hands; -1/2), Limited Range (6"; -1/4), END 3
15	Gear Half-Breed: Life Support (Longevity: Immune To Aging, Immune To Disease)
30	Wings: Flight 18", Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4); Restrainable (-1/2), END 2
7	Triple Jump: Leaping +10" (12" forward, 6" upward); Restrainable (wings; -1/2), END 1
5	Wings And Tail: Extra Limbs (3), Inherent (+1/4); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)
4	Large Wings: Stretching 1", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Always Direct (-1/4), 
No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4)

Martial Arts: (unknown HTH style)
Maneuver	OCV	DCV	Damage
3	Axe Smash	+1	+1	2d6 Strike; Target Falls
4	Block	+2	+2	Block, Abort
4	Knee Strike/Tail Whip	+0	+2	4d6 Strike
4	Punch/Kick	+2	+0	4d6 Strike
5	Side Kick	+1	-2	6d6 Strike
3	Sweep	+2	+1	2d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
4	Uppercut	+2	+0	4d6 Strike

Talents:
20	Animal Friendship 15-

Skills:
2	AK: Forest in France 11-
3	Climbing 13-
2	Concealment 12-; Self Only (-1/2)
0	Conversation 8-
0	Deduction 8-
0	Language: French (native)
0	Paramedic 8-
0	Shadowing 8-
3	Stealth 13-
1	Survival (Temperate Forests) 12-
289	Total Powers & Skills Cost
392	Total Character Cost

200+	Disadvantages
20	Distinctive Features: Wings And A Tail (NC, Extreme)
10	Hunted: Miscellaneous Bounty/Gear Hunters and the like (LessPow) 14-
15	Psychological Limitation: Doesn't Want To Fight Or Harm Anyone (Common, Strong)
15	Psychological Limitation: Shy And Naive (Common, Strong)
20	Reputation: Gear, attempted enslaver of mankind, 14- (Extreme)
20	Social Limitation: Gear, marked for death (VF. M)
92	"Awe Of She" Bonus
392	Total Disadvantage Points

Background/History:

Some two hundred years in the future man has managed to harness certain supernatural energies, creating a world where science has been outlawed and magic reigns supreme. However, it is not a peaceful world, and in the absence of technological weapons, magical ones have been invented. Known as "Gears," these biological weapons are made from a variety of organic materials, including humans and animals. Possessing superhuman strength and endurance, they are carefully designed to be obedient to their human masters.

Dizzy is one such Gear. In fact, she is a half-breed, born of a Gear/human union. Abandoned as an infant, she was taken in by an elderly couple. However, the speed with which she grew frightened the neighbors, not to mention what happened when she grew her tail and wings. Realizing she was a Gear, the villagers decided to banish her, but her foster parents hid her away on the forest, where she stays, caring for the local wildlife and learning more and more about the world.

Personality/Motivation:

Despite her young age (she is little more than three years old, chronologically), Dizzy has the emotional maturity of a woman in her late teens or early twenties. She loves to learn and thirsts after knowledge of any kind. Naturally, she is distrustful of humans, and passionately hates mankind's wars and environmentally destructive habits. Although not a pacifist by any means, Dizzy hates to fight, and often argues with her wings (Necro and Undine) in an effort to keep them from attacking (or seriously harming) others. If pressed, however, she can defend herself, often with destructive results. For their part, Necro and Undine (a.k.a. "Death" and "Life") are more prone to use violence, especially Necro.

Quote:

"Please, I don't want to hurt anyone. Please leave now."

"Please go away. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"Please tell me, am I your enemy?"

Powers/Tactics:

As a Gear half-breed, Dizzy has a number of unique powers. For starters her superhuman physiology means she doesn't age in the same way humans do and is immune to human diseases and illnesses. Her wings allow her to make great leaps and even fly, while her tail can be used as an effective weapon. Her more supernatural powers are described as follows:

Dizzy

Chain Explosion: Touching the ground, Dizzy creates a series of fiery blasts that can easily blast apart a small crowd.

Dragon's Head: By thrusting her hands out, Dizzy can hurl a dragon's head a foe. This head only goes a short distance, but can inflict painful wounds.

Shadow Monster: Dizzy's tail turns into the head of a fanged dragon-like creature and extends out to bit at a foe.

Necro

Demon Archer: Necro produces a bow and launches a barrage of arrows at a target.

Demon Grab: Grabbing a foe, Necro forms snakelike tentacles and pummels the target.

Twirling Scythe I: Producing a large scythe, Necro whirls it about, hacking at a foe.

Demon Laser: Firing an energy beam from both hands, Necro then has a huge wolf's head poke out of his robes, open its mouth, and fire a third beam. The resulting laser is highly lethal and will hurl Dizzy onto her back when ever it is used.

Twirling Scythe II: Necro's scythe can be used to deflect all sorts of attacks.

Undine

Ice Laser: Undine produces a fishlike creature, which then fires a laser-like beam of energy.

Ice Spike: Undine causes a a stalagmite of sharply-pointed ice to form out of the ground. Its range is limited, however.

Ice Bite: Undine creates a large-jawed fishlike creature and sends it off to bite a foe. The creature can get in upwards of three bites before it vanishes.

Ice Dagger: Instead of a fish, Undine produces a dagger and simply hurls it at a foe.

Ice Shield: Producing yet another fish, Undine will have it intercept an incoming attack, stopping it, but also being destroyed in the process.

One thing to remember when dealing with Dizzy in a fight. She may not want to fight, but her wings are another story. Often they will engage a foe while she struggles to stop them (the game has her trying to drag Necro's arms down when he's grabbing for a target). One or other wing will often distract her, allowing the other wing to get an attack in. And, of course, the wings often squabble with one another, as well as Dizzy. Any combat encounter with Dizzy should be memorable simply for the sheer strangeness of it all.

Appearance:

Dizzy has the face and figure of a slender young woman. She stands 5'6" and weighs 123 pounds, and although she looks to be around 18 or so, Dizzy is, in fact, only three years old. Her hair is bluish or blue-black, her eyes reddish brown, and her tail is glossy black. Her right wing (Necro) is an unpleasant greenish-gray color and in battle appears a hooded and robed skeletal figure. Her left wing (Undine) is white or blue-white, and in battle appears as a beautiful woman with long flowing hair. Dizzy's costume consists of white boots with black plates and blue trim, black knee-high stockings, and a black "dress" with virtually no front (except for some strategically-placed straps), and long white angel-wing sleeves. A black choker, a large yellow bow in her hair (and a smaller one on her tail) completes the outfit.

Designer's Notes:

Dizzy (her name is a reference to former Guns N' Roses keyboardist Darren "Dizzy" Reed) is from a video game titled "Guilty Gear X." The game is set in the future (roughly 2200 AD) after a prolonged war between humanity and biological weapons known as "gears." I've not played the game myself, but felt the character designs and descriptions were far to interesting to *not* turn into useful (and playable) HERO System characters.

Dizzy might be one of the most complex adaptations I've ever done. I had a heck of a time finding out what her moves were called (They might not even have names, at least in the original versions!) and then struggled with how to define them. I'll admit, I simplified things a lot, as some of her attacks would probably push her point totals into the stratosphere.

As written, Dizzy makes an excellent Fantasy Hero encounter. If you like her character concept, but not the way its been presented, then change it! Dizzy should retain her half-human heritage, however, with the other half being demon, dragon, angel, fairy, or what-have-you. Alter her wings to fit the powers you'd like her to have. She could, for example, have powers of fire and ice, or light and dark, or similar elemental opposites. In addition, there is no reason why Dizzy can't have spells of her own, as well as skill with weapons. And if you find her hand-to-hand skills aren't powerful enough, give her two damage classes.

(Dizzy created by Sammy Company, Limited, character sheet created by Michael Surbrook, with help from Max Fauth and Michael Riffle)

Re: Character: Dizzy (Guilty Gear X)

NECRO

Val	CHA	Cost	Roll	Notes
25	STR	15	14-	Lift 800 kg; 5d6 HTH Damage
18	DEX	24	13-	OCV: 6 / DCV: 6
20	CON	20	13-
10	BODY	0	11-
15	INT	5	12-	PER Roll 12-
20	EGO	20	13-	ECV: 7
20	PRE	10	13-	PRE Attack: 4d6
4	COM	-3	10-
10	PD	5		Total: 10 PD (0 rPD)
10	ED	6		Total: 10 ED (0 rED)
4	SPD	12		Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12
9	REC	0
40	END	0
33	STUN	0
Total Characteristics Cost: 114

Movement:	Running: 0" / 0"
Leaping: 0" / 0"
Swimming: 0" / 0"

Cost	Powers & Skills
60	Necro Powers: Mulitpower, 60-point powers
4	u 1) Demon Archer: EB 8d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2); Restrainable (-1/2), END 6
2	u 2) Demon Grab: HA 5d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), 
Must Follow Grab (-1/2), END 4
3	u 3) Twirling Scythe I: HKA 1 1/2d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), END 3
5	u 4) Demon Laser: RKA 4d6; Side Effect (Dizzy/Necro/Undine Knocked Down; -1/4), 
END 6
2	u 5) Twirling Scythe II: Missile Deflection (all Ranged Attacks)

15	Spirit Of Death: Life Support (Longevity: Immune To Aging, Immune To Disease)
-12	Unable To Move Independently: Running -6"
-2	Unable To Move Independently: Swimming -2

Skills:
12	+4 with Necro Powers Multipower

89	Total Powers & Skills Cost
203	Total Character Cost

100+	Disadvantages
5	Physical Limitation: Reduced Leap, cannot leap (I, S)
15	Psychological Limitation: Combative, likes to fight (Common, Strong)
5	Rivalry: Undine (bickers and fights with her constantly)
28	Experience
203	Total Disadvantage Points

(Necro created by Sammy Company, Limited, character sheet created by Michael Surbrook, with help from Max Fauth and Michael Riffle)

UNDINE

Val	CHA	Cost	Roll	Notes
15	STR	5	12-	Lift 200 kg; 3d6 HTH Damage
18	DEX	24	13-	OCV: 6 / DCV: 6
20	CON	20	13-
10	BODY	0	11-
15	INT	5	12-	PER Roll 12-
20	EGO	20	13-	ECV: 7
20	PRE	10	13-	PRE Attack: 4d6
18	COM	4	13-
10	PD	7		Total: 10 PD (0 rPD)
10	ED	6		Total: 10 ED (0 rED)
4	SPD	12		Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12
8	REC	2
40	END	0
30	STUN	2
Total Characteristics Cost: 117

Movement:	Running: 0" / 0"
Leaping: 0" / 0"
Swimming: 0" / 0"

Cost	Powers & Skills
61	Undine Powers: Multipower, 61-point powers
6	u 1) Ice Laser: EB 12d6, END 6
5	u 2) Ice Spike: EB 7d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Indirect (rises up from the ground; +1/4); 
Limited Range (2"; -1/4), END 6
2	u 3) Ice Bite: RKA 1d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), No Range Modifer (+1/2); Can Be 
Blocked (-1/2), END 3
2	u 4) Ice Dagger: RKA 1d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Indirect (can be arced over some 
obstacles; +1/4); Extra Time (Extra Segement; -1/2), END 3
2	u 5) Ice Shield:  Force Wall (12 PD / 12 ED); No Range (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2), Only 
Stops One Attack (-1/2), END 6

15	Spirit Of Life: Life Support (Longevity: Immune To Aging, Immune To Disease)
-12	Unable To Move Independently: Running -6"
-2	Unable To Move Independently: Swimming -2

Skills:
12	+4 with Undine Powers Multipower

91	Total Powers & Skills Cost
208	Total Character Cost

100+	Disadvantages
5	Physical Limitation: Reduced Leap, cannot leap (I, S)
15	Psychological Limitation: Protective Of Dizzy (Common, Strong)
5	Rivalry: Necro (bickers and fights with him constantly)
33	Experience
208	Total Disadvantage Points

(Undine created by Sammy Company, Limited, character sheet created by Michael Surbrook, with help from Max Fauth and Michael Riffle)

Way Cool, Susano!

The Guilty Gear characters are fun. I'd love to see you hammer out Testament and Potempkin.

Potempkin is next actually. Then I'm thinking Milla Rage, or,maybe, Ky Kyske and Sol Badguy.

Oh, and for the rest of what I have done:

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsvideogame/videogamechar.html#GGX

Ooh I'd forgotten Milla, though I can imagine she has the "hair-fu" EC you wrote up in ninja hero.

Sol is awesome, Guilty Gear has some great characters. I love Johnny, and your write ups of May, Baiken, and Jam have been eagerly poured over. Hey, I don't know if you've ever seen this guy's sight but...Falcoon is one of the best "Fan Artists" I have ever seen, His art for the various fighting games (Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and JoJo's Bizzare Adventure) is really awesome.

Hey' date=' I don't know if you've ever seen this guy's sight but...Falcoon is one of the best "Fan Artists" I have ever seen, His art for the various fighting games (Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and JoJo's Bizzare Adventure) is really awesome.

Yeah, his stuff is great. I'd love to see his Baiken. I hear he was so good, he was hired to do character designs for... the KOF series, I think.