Published Character List

Battlestaff

Okay, I was looking through the files on some disks I have, and I came upon this file I had done, listing the characters and teams from the various Champions supplements, dating from Champions 2nd up through Champions 4th. After updating with a couple of books I recently got, I though I would post it here for others to use. While I did move a few folks around for my campaign (Scorpia, etc.), on the whole these are the teams as published.

I didn't do the various non-super genre books (Ninja Hero, Horror Hero, Western Hero), nor did I do the Normals Unbound book.

After reviewing my list and inventory, I also realized that I do not have several books, and therefore do not have the characters. If anyone can fill in the characters for the books I didn't include, it would be greatly appreciated. Those books are: Coriolis Effect, Enemies: International File, Enemies Villainy Unbound, Scourge of the Deep, Strike Force, VOICE of Doom, Underworld Enemies, Murderer's Row, and Hudson City Blues.

Let me know what you think.

Re: Published Character List

Nice of you to share that Battlestaff. here are the ones I have. Let me no if you want to catalogue the Adventurer's Club, I still have most of them.

Murderer's Row-

The Cabal

The Red Cabal, the Black Cabal, Senator Kyle Weston, Demoness, Nevermore, Madame Hartiv, Master Hu, Sage, tarot, Zombie

Ying (Shadows)

Phoenix Fist, Dongji Bing (Winter Ice), Ghengis, Golden Tiger, Kuai (Fast), Qiang (Wall)

Legion Death

Colonel Wolf, Martyr, Legion Assassin, Legion Terrorist

Morita Yoshio No Te

Sanpaku No Kami, Satsujin, Origami

Arsenic & Old Lace

Nick, Lacy

Blade, Blue Badge, Cain, Cannibal, Death's Messenger, Deathblade, Drive-By, Garrote, Mercy, Noose, Passion Killer, Puritan, Spike, Siberia, Swansong

Underworld Enemies

Hero- Crusader-(Dark Champions version)

npc- Anne Robinson

Crusade

The Asylum

Elliot Manns, Idiot King, The Fool, Sin, Freak, The Pretender

The Saiettas

Roxy, Crave, Vain

The Hanged man

The Hanged Man, The Gallows-(computer), The Hard Sell-(organization)

Absolution, Fother Dolan Grey, Artemis, Ashtray Art, Brother Hood, Divine-Felicity & Chastity, Marshall Endicott, Howard Fitzwater jr., Germ, Gunmetal Silk, Hail Mary, Haywire, Hell Razor, Kid Gloves, Plain jane, Purge, price, Tenderheart, White lightning, Void

Enemies-Villainy Unbound

Mass reaction

Bomb, Echo, Fallout, Flower, Meltdown, Ringer

Worldwide League of Crime

Blackguard Agents, Sharpes, Deathblow, Snake

Plunder

Phobos, Silver Dragon, Sleeper, Terrastar

Psi-Kin

Crimson, Alabaster, Emerald, Indigo

Borealis, Duchess Industries, Red Baron, Engineer, Remover, Death rider, Titaness, Invictus, Hitsusatsu, Silhouette, Lionslayer, Malachite (an early form of Telieos-I think), Kawaii, Nightshade, Mentalax, Night Prowler, Citadel , Gemini, Princess, Fenris Wolf, Monopole

Strike Force

(Heroes)

Strike Force

Lightrune, Phosphene, La Panthere, Stunner, Shadowwalker, Kestrel, Luster, Plasma ranger, Skyrocket, Shade, Samiel, The Main Mission Team, Napalm, Defender-(gadgeteer with spd drain gun), Ichi-Ban, Vixen, D'Arc, Nightwing

The Shadow warriors

Psycher, Bolo, Lorelei, Sai, Shelvastra, Man-O-War, Charade,

Swashbuckler, Shari taylor- publisher, Red Archer, Shawna ferris,

(Villains)

Overlord, Power lord, Fire Hawk, Lightning Strike- Team (Shamrock and lady Blue with slight modifications, Sliver and Flare from Space gamer magazine #51 School Holiday, all are mentioned but no write ups), Lady power, Prism

The Producer

the Producer, Dan, typical cinematic monsters

The Reapers

Alasder dell, Cobra (villain team- Ankylosaur, Dr. Magnus Adventures Club #7, Hoplite, Mercuria AC #7, Nike, Privateer- Golden Ge of Champions-all are mentioned but no write ups), Carousel Agents,

Scoff, Tk Tk Horde, The Steel Brigade, Loc Ban Tor

Voice of Doom

The Freedom Squad- (Heroes)

American Eagle, Jo-Tan, Victrix, Black Phantom

Voice- (Villains)

Lung Hung, Black raven, Dr. Photon, Blue Eel, La Pulga, Carrier, Goshawk, Irredenca, Graf Von Grausom, Le Maistre, Szybko

Voice Agents, Cyborg Shark, swat Team and equipment

Scourge From the Deep

The Aquans

Neried, Killer Whale, Anemone, Moray, Barnacle, Coral, man of War, Shark, The porpoise

Otter, Coast guard-(a super not the maritime agency)

The Coriolis Effect

(Heroes)

Dr. Arcane 1,Clinton Avery (Dr. Arcane as a physically disabled, post retirement hero Donnah Hannah ( a barely magicaly proficient npc type who will later become the second Dr Arcane), Ch'Andarra, Coriolis 1, Coriolis 2,

(Villains)

Black Enchantress, Fire Elemental 1, Fire Elemental 2, Earth Elemental 1, Earth Elemental 2, Water Elemental 1, Water Elemental 2,

Hudson City Blues

Heroes

Sharpshooter

Heartwrencher

Night Stick

The Chemist

The Dancer

Atropos

Mr. Mist

Spectre

Villains

the Carillo-Mendoza ccartel

Mr. Nobody

Optik

The Machine

Enemies: The International File

Banzai

Bwana

Chemichamelion

Cold Warrior

Death Knell

Deathmask

Dervish

Divine Wind

Dream Thief

Fosfiend

Hi-Voltage

Jacknife

Kabbalah

King Chaos

Lava

Leprechaun

Madame Guillotine

Master Stroke

Oracle

Pretty Poison

Pumpkin Jack

Punchinello

Rajah

Riplash

Ruler of Crime

Smuggler Blue

Snap dragon

Zuvembie

The List is great!!!

one question: could you list the members of GRAB as a team? or are they too informal to rate grouping together?

Glad you liked the list. I posted hoping some people could get some use out of it.

My list only went up through 4th Ed., and in the books I didn't find any list establishing exactly which characters, besides Black Claw (deceased in 5th) and Gremlin, were full-time members. That's why Black Diamond appears with The Raiders, since I was using her there as muscle.

I think GRAB was first officially laid out as a team in 5th Ed.

Glad you liked the list. I posted hoping some people could get some use out of it.

My list only went up through 4th Ed., and in the books I didn't find any list establishing exactly which characters, besides Black Claw (deceased in 5th) and Gremlin, were full-time members. That's why Black Diamond appears with The Raiders, since I was using her there as muscle.

I think GRAB was first officially laid out as a team in 5th Ed.

Classic Enemies includes Black Claw, Black Diamond, and Gremlin as members i 4th ed.

The main reason I didn't list them as a team was that they were not laid out int the sourcebooks as a team. I had to draw a line somewhere as to where I would list the characters, and since they weren't specifically laid out as a team in the book, I didn't include them as such. I hope this didn't cause too much of a problem.

I don't know if you need this, but these were the villains from the VIPER sourcebook:

The Serpent Syndicate

Python, Hiss, Komodo, Dragon Queen, Black Mamba, Gila

The Snake Pack

Pack Master, Kufi, Massasauga, Coral

VIPER Force-1

Chasm, Blackflame, Mirror Man, Rampage, Shift, Stealth

VIPER Force-2

Armstrong, Black Lion, Cannon, Forcebeam, Madame Blue, Savant, Smoke, Stalwart

Cyborgs Inc.

Heinous, Despite, and the VI-Borgs

Solo Operatives

Brick, Citadel, Damage, Dollmaker, Gravity, Hammerhead, Mind Wipe, Modem. Phaze, Scattershot, Shadowfist, Sheath, and Viperia

Hope this is useful