spell with transform

steph

in the rule 5th of hero it said to make a transform you have to roll twice the total body.........but i want to make a cure illiness with transform and i want to known if when you have a none offensif but a help transform you still have to beat the twice of the body?......ex in the grimoire1 he have a cure illeness at 3d6 but what can you heal with this

stef the french canadian

excuse my english again and aagain

Re: spell with transform

in the rule 5th of hero it said to make a transform you have to roll twice the total body.........but i want to make a cure illiness with transform and i want to known if when you have a none offensif but a help transform you still have to beat the twice of the body?......ex in the grimoire1 he have a cure illeness at 3d6 but what can you heal with this

stef the french canadian

excuse my english again and aagain

I believe you still have to beat twice the BOD. However, Transform is cumulative. So that 3d6 Transform can be used on each phase until the combined total doubles the target's BOD. That Cure Disease will work eventually - it just may require casting it multiple times (quite a few if the target has 30 BOD and 5 Power defense!).

Re: spell with transform

Les transformations doivent faire le double les dommages de BODY, S'ils sont cosmétiques, c'est seulement 5 points par matrice. S'il est mineur, c'est seulement 10 points par matrice. Le commandant est 15 points par matrice. Il est également cumulatif, tellement par la suite 3D6 fera assez de dommages pour les transformer.

Transformations need to do double the BODY damage. If it is Cosmetic, it is only 5 points per die. If it is Minor, it is only 10 points per die. Major is 15 points per die. It is also cumulative, so eventually 3D6 will do enough damage to transform them.