CHS& Generations On Hero Central [at Last!!]

PhantomGM2602

It took me a while but I've finally got my two campaigns on Hero Central.

Now You can join in CHS as "Ultimate Champions High" and Champions GENERATIONS[inspired by the ELSEWORDS GN "SUPERMAN/BATMAN:GENERATIONS} a journey through the New CU through the eyes of others than the Heroes.

Join up in the campaigns at

http://www.herocentral.net

I'm accepting players,teen and adult so join up the more the merrier.

:cool::winkgrin:

Re: CHS& Generations On Hero Central [at Last!!]

It took me a while but I've finally got my two campaigns on Hero Central.

Now You can join in CHS as "Ultimate Champions High" and Champions GENERATIONS[inspired by the ELSEWORDS GN "SUPERMAN/BATMAN:GENERATIONS} a journey through the New CU through the eyes of others than the Heroes.

Join up in the campaigns at

http://www.herocentral.net

I'm accepting players,teen and adult so join up the more the merrier.

:cool::winkgrin:

Goood Grief How long are you guys just gonna stare at this post and not reply?

There's gotta be someone who's pretty happy at the news.BTW GMS are needed for Millennium City,Bay City,Vibora Bay, and Hudson City. I'm Gming

New Arkham and the Carolina Triangle cities[Med City,Capitolis, and Church Hill city] in NC. Plus I've already started the campaign so anyone who want's to play can apply and join in. :rolleyes:

Goood Grief How long are you guys just gonna stare at this post and not reply?

There's gotta be someone who's pretty happy at the news.BTW GMS are needed for Millennium City,Bay City,Vibora Bay, and Hudson City. I'm Gming

New Arkham and the Carolina Triangle cities[Med City,Capitolis, and Church Hill city] in NC. Plus I've already started the campaign so anyone who want's to play can apply and join in. :rolleyes:

Do I have to Plea to get you guys to reply? Hero central has been improved in mores ways then one enabling you to post from your email addy and to also add you Hero Designer files to your PCs profile.

Dude! Chill out were thinking about it. Could you give some more concrete info about this campaign?

CHAMPIONS:GENERATIONS is a campaign I concieved that is to be connected to the CHS campaign with the new CU as the foundation. It's inspiration is taken from the DC ELSEWORLDS GN miniseries "SUPERMAN/BATMAN:GENERATIONS", I intend to put in elements of Drama as well as adventure,comedy,and romance. The setting is Med City,NC but since I want it to be a shared Game world,it can be in any of the cities my co GMs can create If they join in the campaign as gms.

The rules can be used fro the both the BBB, the Champions Genre book and the CU souce book if you have the MILLENNIUM CITY ,VIBORA BAY,USPDB or the MYSTIC WORLD sourcebooks then by all means adjust the rules to make the campaign more interesting.

Ohh BTW --did I mention that the campaign is interconnected with Ultimate CHS? Don't be suprised if many of my pcs show up in the generations campaign a bit older that they are in the original campaign. For this campaign is set about four years after their graduation ceremonies. :cool:

You can also create your cast of NPCs along with those that you can use from any of the source books. If you want,I'll send the rules via email from my group.

look for it in HEROCENTRAL.

CHS or rather Ultimate CHS is also in Hero Central It's my campaign redone in the "Ultimate Marvel" Style that's cosistant with the New CU without all of the backlog of history thatr you find in other campaigns.