Knights of New L.A. PBEM Players Needed

Corven_Ren

Re: Knights of New L.A. PBEM Players Needed

I have a question about this 30-35PD thing. I've been flipping though my copy of CKC and I've been noticing that most of the villains who have that range of defenses are *much* more powerful than 400 points.

Menton--35pd (20 rPD), 1412 total points

Warlord--34 Pd (24 rPD), 1069 total points

Dark Seraph--35 PD (35 rPD), 816 total points

etc.

So I'm hoping I'm just looking at this wrong, but it seems like we're going to get pretty well stomped right out of the gate. Don't get me wrong, I liked Strikeforce Morituri as much as the next guy, but I'd hate to see the game go to pot because the heroes were all underpowered and players got frustrated because they're ineffective.

Just a thought. Thanks for indulging.

(John Doe)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhammeWhamme

I have a question about this 30-35PD thing. I've been flipping though my copy of CKC and I've been noticing that most of the villains who have that range of defenses are *much* more powerful than 400 points.

Menton--35pd (20 rPD), 1412 total points

Warlord--34 Pd (24 rPD), 1069 total points

Dark Seraph--35 PD (35 rPD), 816 total points

etc.

So I'm hoping I'm just looking at this wrong, but it seems like we're going to get pretty well stomped right out of the gate. Don't get me wrong, I liked Strikeforce Morituri as much as the next guy, but I'd hate to see the game go to pot because the heroes were all underpowered and players got frustrated because they're ineffective.

Just a thought. Thanks for indulging.

(John Doe)

Well, that is a worry. (I'm hoping to survive via subtly broken power builds... ;))

Well' date=' that is a worry. (I'm hoping to survive via subtly broken power builds... ;))[/quote']

I understand everyone' s concern and let me assure you everyone should be fine. for any of you who have looked at my Heros and Villains thread..the next character I will be posting id Fyredrake the origianl hero I played in this campaign when my friend ran it. I perhaps was a little overprotective of you players when I stated the defenses. One thing everyone of you must understan this is my first attempt to run any sort of Champions game in over ten years. So my ideas on certain things might be a little rusty. I just want to create a fun experience for you all.

Also one other note..for you all. Two characters have already been accepted into the game I will annouce the rest sometime friday or Saturday

Ghost (created by WhammeWhamme) & Reticle (crated by FireG0lem) are the two that have been approved.

Hi all, something has come up for this weekend so I am giving everyone an extension on character submissions. Submission deadline is now Monday. So if you havent submitted and would like to submit please feel free...for those who have submitted if you would like to make changes go for it.