Attention Knights of New L.A. Players

Corven_Ren

Hi guys, unfortunatly there will be a delay in starting the campaign. Last night while I was begining to type up the first post to start the game my monitor for my computer died. I am accessing the net from my local library but unforunatly they do not allow access to our group website for the campaign. My wife and I are planning on buying a complete new computer from Wal-Mart via layaway but I am not sure when we will be able, time line wise, to pay it off. Sorry for any inconvieniece this has caused you guys. But as I like to say "It happens with or without the sh in front of it"

Sincerely,

Chad McMinis

a.k.a Corven_Ren

G.M. Knights of New L.A.

Re: Attention Knights of New L.A. Players

I'm not a player in your game,Corven, but for a temporary fix - go to any used computer store, or "parts" store... They usually have old monitors for 25 to 50 bucks. There might be a cheap card you could put in the 'puter that lets you use a tv as a monitor, too, but I'm not 100% sure about that..

Good luck! -CraterMaker

Re: Attention Knights of New L.A. Players

I'm not a player in your game,Corven, but for a temporary fix - go to any used computer store, or "parts" store... They usually have old monitors for 25 to 50 bucks. There might be a cheap card you could put in the 'puter that lets you use a tv as a monitor, too, but I'm not 100% sure about that..

Good luck! -CraterMaker

Absolutely!

I had an old PC that I wanted to give to a relative, but didn't have a spare monitor. I went to the local PC repair shop, and they sold me a perfectly functional 15" Color Monitor for $20.

KA.