Need an Idea

yamamura

I need help coming up with a Super Heroine for a transformed Chicago (see below). There has been super powers in the world already so there are those who can deal with the chaos. The character can be an outsider coming to help out or a resident of Chicago who has just recently gained powers. Any ideas.

October 31, 2004: A bus load of people changed in Chicago beginning the Week that Chicago died. The Term Meta-Terrorism is coined. The change ranges from just appearance to mental to both. Type of change includes anthromorphic changes, size, age and sex.

November 1, 2004: a Psychiatric Clinic is transformed by an unknown assailant wearing a long dark trench coat over a t-shirt and jeans and an ankh earring. A Super Team is dispatched from the coast to deal with it.

November 5, 2004: Fans and Players at a Chicago Bull Game are transformed. City government teeters on declaring Martial Law (he said this might change once he figured out the Bulls schedule)

November 6, 2004: The mysterious assailant attacks a mall in Chicago, martial law is finally declared.

November 7, 2004: Still on the run, the Trench Coat Transformer let loose his greatest feat yet and transforms most of Chicago. Unlike in the earlier transformation some people exhibit supernatural abilities from very minor to full fledged supers. But since then he has not been heard of.

G

Guest The JeRQ

Re: Need an Idea

So' date=' after the Bulls are transformed, do they gain the ability to play basketball?[/quote']

No but Rodman is no longer the Odd guy he hopes for

Just to get this thread back on topic, what exactly are you looking for Yamamura? A good idea for a Super Heroine in this setting? Someone who already lived there and was a defender of the city?

The concept btw sounds interesting and gives more than enough good reasons for adventuring.

Just to get this thread back on topic, what exactly are you looking for Yamamura? A good idea for a Super Heroine in this setting? Someone who already lived there and was a defender of the city?

The concept btw sounds interesting and gives more than enough good reasons for adventuring.

She could be or she could be somebody who has gained powers from the transformations. I am just having a creator's block on coming up, which is a pain for as you said the setting offers alot of reasons for adventuring.

G

Idea one.

I'm nothing without the suit. When she got her powers, she was wearing a costume for a halloween party. Unfortuately the stress, the superpowers, already wearing a costume, caused something to give and she accepted that as long as she wore the suit, it's ok to be a superhero (or villian).

"Look at me," adjusting and attaching her obviously fake wig, "who do you THINK I am?"

PROS: Identity Issues

CONS: Serious Identity Issues

Idea two.

I'm not a hero. She was a small time crook pulling small heists to put food on the table (and partly for the thrill). When the world turned upside down, she decided that she could moonlight as a hero to ease her guilt, but she still needs to put food on the table.

"Ma'am, you need to stay here where it's safe. You lost your necklace? Are you sure you were wearing it?" (Secretly pats her belt pouch)

PROS: Alternate source of income

CONS: Might be confused as the bad guy