tickle

Foxx!

Re: tickle

Okay... here's another question for those in favor of randomizing which NPCs are ticklish on an 11-... Any good GM would give as good as get. Heaven forbid some wacked-out villain (Foxbat, CLOWN, etc.) come up with an attack with that particular SFX... How would you handle it for player characters? Just asking players is a big clue for them to say, "Ummm.. no! No, I'm not." Would you still make it random? Newly discovered disad? Be nice and allow the players to decide? Pick on a player's character concept in some cases? Since it's a standing thing once determined, what would you GMs do?

Gads, as if I don't think about enough background traits for my RPG characters... now this thread is making me think about even more! (And Dust Raven is posting to this, too... *shudder*)

When I suggested a NND Martial Arts Maneuver I was thinking along the lines of "solid, non-plyable armor or covering" as the defense. The Thing would be immune, unless you could get inbetween his cracks, and so would Collusus, but Superman wouldn't be. Batman might get away with being immune simply do to concept, where supersensitive characters (such as Descant's Touchstone character, who's had all his senses heighted to superhuman levels) might be vulnerable even through a solid, non-plyable armor because they can still feel it.

I wouldn't leave it up to a random roll though... that's just too random and it's something a player can't compensate for.