Millions of normals to one super

Ferret

I started this thread so I can post some more or less ordinary people. I hope many of you will join in and add your own. Normals that are interesting can bring a huge bonus to all hero games. I wrote these characters up using hero designer which I highly reccommend. I will say sorry in advance just in case I can't load these characters on to this board properly. Please feel free to use these characters in your games.

Ferret.......

Well sort of

I sort of got what I wanted when I did that first post but I was hoping for the characters to be displayed as well as attached. For easy down loading and use in peoples games. Ah well I will figure that out later. Right now I just want to thank all the viewers and ask people to create there own normals. So I along with other fans can down load them. Most of the characters I have built are totally useful for any modern day game. Perhaps with the odd change are useful in other back grounds as well. When writng up each character I try to figure out in advance ways to use the NPC in a game. These characters can be used as plot devices, enemies, victims, rivals, background colour and more. After all there are billions of normals compared to only say thousands or less of super heroes. In a Dark champions game these characters can be even more useful. In a Danger International or Horror game these characters can help the game master add even more. In this post I have included Chip Tang a detective for the local police. He is a highly skilled martial artist and could be a dangerous foe for any vigulantes. I hope you enjoy him.

Ferret....

Here is a new guy

Well I'm going to try this and see how it works. Hopefully the character will post so everyone can read it. I will add the attachment as well.

Well darn the sheet I used does not have all the back ground stuff.

Mahmood is a cab driver who also shoots pictures and video of anyone or anything that he can sell to the media. This means if the heroes are around very likely so is Mahmood. He is from India and his wife and two kids now all live in America.

Mahmood Zuekar

Player: NPC

Campaign: Power Comics

Char Cost: 18 Base Pts.: 25

Skills Cost: 37 Disads: 25

Powers Cost: 0 Exp. Spent: 5

Total Cost: 55

Experience Total: 0

Val Characteristic Base Cost Total

11 Strength

14 Dexterity

11 Constitution

9 Body

13 Intelligence

10 Ego

11 Presence

12 Comeliness

2 Physical Defense 2

2 Energy Defense 2

2 Speed 2.4

4 Recovery

22 Endurance

21 Stun

6 Running

2 Swimming

2 Leaping

Pts. Disadvantages

15 Dependent NPC: 8- (Incompetent) His two young Children

10 Psychological Limitation: Loves America (Uncommon, Strong)

Pts. Skill/Perk/Talent

5 Combat Driving 13-

1 Shadowing 8-

3 KS Celebraties 12-

2 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles

1 Streetwise 8-

2 Survival (Urban) 12-

1 Bribery 8-

3 Knowledge Skill City Of 12-

1 Language: Hindustani (imitate dialects; literate) (6 Active Points)

3 Language: English (fluent conversation; literate)

3 Conversation 11-

1 Electronics 8-

5 PS Taxi Driver 14-

4 PS: Photographer 13-

2 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Passport

Pts. Powers and Martial Arts

Anyway hope you enjoy this guy!!!

Re: Millions of normals to one super

Alas' date=' I do not have HERO designer.[/quote']

:shock: WHAT?! You, Hermit? :jawdrop: Wow. Well, if you're still gaming (and I'm guessing you are), I highly suggest it. I have it and FREd and don't see a reason for 5ER (but that's me).

Seriously, though, if you are in a campaign, I suggest getting it (I also suggest getting the physical disk as opposed to just a download, but that's my preference). You can get a free update to version 2.39 and it sure helps on creating characters, especially when you GM like I do and have to "update" pre-5E characters.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled thread.