Eosin's "Cool Character" Contest

Eosin

This is a cross post from my own forums at Call of the Horn. I can't see that it would be a problem but if Hero has any bones with this - please delete it. My intent is to share with Herodom not cause a problem. :joint:

Eosin's "Cool Character" Contest

Alrighty, inspired by Kai Lord's threads on ENWorld, I have decided to run my own "Dude, that is a cool character" contest.

The rules are pretty simple. Write up your favorite fantasy character or characters in as interesting a manner as you can devise and post him or her (on the Call of the Horn contest thread for official consideration, but don't let that stop you from posting them here for fun). It is important that you give as concise a physical description as possible. Posting stats for the inspiring character is not absolutely necessary but might make the difference if it comes down to a draw. Stats should be done in d20, Hero, or Wheel of Time.

I will pick my three favorite entries and forward those to Eric Lofgren (pending) who will pick his favorite and do a full color digital illustration of the character. The image is yours for personal use - such as for avatars, character sheets, bragging rights, etc....

DISCLAIMER: I am a peudo-RPG publisher and the way that I can afford to do this is by using the final image in a product. So, at some point the character may see print or be posted on one of my websites. I wish I was a member of the idle rich and could do something like this out of philanthropic motivation but I ain't so I can't.

GUIDELINES:

The character may come from any fantasy setting.

You may submit as many characters as you like.

The character must be your own creation [i.e. Don't submit Lan from the Wheel of Time as your character].

At least one of the three characters will come from someone who has been a member of this board (Call of the Horn) longer than 1 month.

Remember, artists like visually interesting characters.

The submission phase is over March 31st at 2359 Oklahoma Time.

Have fun!