CHAR: Captain Awesome.

Enforcer84

Well, my world of Edean is stalling while I get my stuff together. I had a yen for some Superheroic Action so, Here's a glimpse of one the heroes from a future project, Else-Earth. My thoughts for Else Earth is that each character will have two sheets. One for the Beginning of his career (and characters will fall into 150, 250, 350, 500, 750pt templates) and one for his current status (exp added). The other Else-Earth tennant. It won't be a "Champions" Universe. All the characters will be my own. I plan on using updated, and stripped down versions of some of my HERO A Day characters so...it might seem familiar to you. This way, I can go about getting a "rogues Gallery" for Lockdown, Libra ;)anyway, here is one of the charcters. I'm posting the 350 pt starting version and the description is left intentionally sparse. Tomorrow, when I have time to get the full background for him and his team done and ready to post, I'll post the 'Current' Version. Let me know what you think.So, gentle readers, without further ado...Captain AwesomeCaptain AwesomePlayer: NPC; Starting Level

Val Char Cost
60 STR 50
17 DEX 21
30 CON 40
15 BODY 10
18 INT 8
13 EGO 6
30 PRE 20
20 COM 5
30 PD 18
25 ED 19
4 SPD 13
18 REC 0
60 END 0
60 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM012" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 210
Cost Power END
30 Brick Flight: Flight 15" 3
22 Bulletproof: Armor (20 PD/0 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Only Versus Bullets (-1) 0
13 Durable: Damage Resistance (15 PD/12 ED) 0
11 Stentorian Voice: Hearing Group Images 1" radius, +/-6 to PER Rolls (23 Active Points); Set Effect (only to amplify character's voice; -1) 2
10 Stronger Than A Locomotive: +30 STR (30 Active Points); Only To Stop Moving Objects (-2) 3
13 Super-Physiology: LS (Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0
Powers Cost: 99
Cost Skill
10 +2 with HTH Combat
8 +4 with Punch
4 PS: Graphic Artist 13-
4 PS: lllustrator 13-
Skills Cost: 26
Cost Talent
15 Lightning Reflexes: +10 DEX to act first with All Actions
Talents Cost: 15
Val Disadvantages
15 Dependent NPC: Bobby Alston 11- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
20 Hunted: Hyperion Institute 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Hunted: The Doctor (No, not that one) 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
20 Psychological Limitation: Always tries to do the right thing; treats everyone with respect and mercy. (Very Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common, Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Children; Will sacrifice self for their welfare (Common, Strong)
10 Rivalry: Professional (Superion; Rival is Significantly More Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Unaware of Rivalry)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: James Duncan (Frequently, Major)
5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x STUN Ego Attacks (Uncommon)
10 Vulnerability: 2 x Effect Mindscan (Uncommon)
Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 350

Height: 1.95 m Hair: Reddish Blonde
Weight: 118.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: Captain Awesome is a handsome, larger than life man with green eyes and short reddish blonde hair. He has ready smile of perfect teeth and a sincere, personable demeanor that puts most people at ease. Children Love him. He wears a white bodysuit with a great crimson "A" on his chest. This is accessorized by a blue cape, blue boots, and a set of gold bracers. Personality: Classic children's superhero show. Captain Awesome is an honorable, good natured, helpful and compassionate man. He is respectful to the elderly, fiercely protective of children and a friend to good citizens everywhere! Hart to bring to anger, but when it happens he is a terror to behold. Quote:"Don't worry Lizzy, I'll get Mr. Bigglesworth out of that tree."Background: Strange visitor from another planet. Captain Awesome is the leader of the Justice Power Squadron. When not battling the forces of evil he eans his way as James Duncan, freelance graphic artist and illustrator.

The Secret Cannot yet be told

Powers/Tactics: Well Timmy, due to my alien physiology, I am capable of flight, superhuman acts of strength and speed, nigh invulnerable to harm and quite intelligent to boot. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I am quite impressive in my might. Campaign Use: In the earlies points in his career, Captain Awesome and the Justice Power Squadron showed up in response to dangers around the San Diego Area. They arrived, thwarted evil, and disappeared. If he is encountered, Captain Awesome should simply act as the truest of true blue Heroes.

Re: CHAR: Captain Awesome.

I am not 100% pleased with this. But here is the Origin of the Justice Power Squadron:

The world can be a tough place for a boy who’s lost his father. Bobby Alston’s father was his world. James Alston was a superhero in his son’s eyes. Not only was he a good father, he had the coolest job of anyone. James was a cartoonist. He wrote and illustrated superhero comics.

James loved to tell stories of epic heroes and heroines; he got to be a kid all his life. Sharing his work with his son made it that much better. When Bobby was young, he asked his dad to make him his own comic. James developed the Justice Power Squadron; easy to understand heroes and heroines for his son. He drew pictures and scribbled notes. Geared towards his son, they began their careers as mere two dimensional heroes in the style of Saturday morning cartoons. As Bobby got older, James’ heroes evolved. When Bobby was eight, he decided he wanted to share his heroes with the world; his father had almost a thousand drawings and stories about the brave heroes of the Justice Power Squadron, and perhaps one of the comic companies he had worked for over the years would let him tell his stories to other children.

James was so excited when he sold the idea. Sure, there would be some changes, he’d been working on a new name for the team, some of the characters would change a bit too, but it was the stories that he and his son had shared and he was eager to get to work.

They found the wreckage of his car near the railroad tracks. The train had been a freight transport and there were no other casualties in the crash. Investigation found no reason for the accident and it was officially ruled a suicide.

Traci Alston held her son’s hand during the funeral. It was all the boy could do not to throw himself on the ground and sob; but his father had always told him to be strong and take care of his mom when he was away and he would not let him down now.

Argos Turannos is one of the world’s most powerful men. Even if he wasn’t Earth’s premier mentalist; he was among the wealthiest, most politically and commercially connected men in the first world. Head of the international conglomerate, think tank, and research monolith, the Hyperion Institute, his name was known all over the world.

Traci Alston was not at all sure why he was asking for her. As the regional sales associate for a computer entertainment company, she couldn’t fathom his interest; but he had requested a meeting with her none the less.

Bobby was surprised to find several men in black suits at his house when he got home from school. It was frightening. His mother looked nervous and a handsome older man was sitting in his father’s chair.

“Hello Robert,†The man said in a kind, yet authoritative voice.

“Bobby,†he corrected softly.

“Bobby, then. I, am Argos, and you…†The man paused; his smile sent a chill down Bobby’s spine, “You are a very special boy.â€

Bobby wished his father was there. He was scared. Something about all the men in his house, his mother looked pale but smiled cheerfully. There was something in her eyes though, something haunted.

“Why are you here?†Seeing his mother’s fear through her façade of pleasantries, Bobby squashed his own anxiety behind a determination to protect her, just like he’d promised.

“I am here for you.†Argos said.

Bobby’s throat went dry. He was suddenly beginning to understand. Things had been happening since his father had died. He’d been having headaches and strange dreams. Somewhere in his mind Bobby wished that his heroes were there to protect him and his mom.

There was a crash in the kitchen. Two of the men tumbled by. Argos looked at Bobby disapprovingly. Suddenly, a large, caped man stepped into the room. His face was set in a determined glare. Bobby felt a lump in his throat. It was Captain Awesome! Leader of the Justice Power Squadron! But…how?

“I’m afraid, gentlemen,†Captain Awesome said calmly, yet with an air of authority that nearly matched Argos’ own, “That this meeting is over. I don’t know what you are doing here, but you are not wanted.â€

“I see.†Argos said. He looked from the boy to the man before him. It was astounding. But he was without any of his elite and could sense several other “heroes†had appeared outside the house. While he was sure he could destroy them, he didn’t want to be deal with the press that was sure to arrive now that costumed heroes were breaking walls of the house. He motioned for his agents to leave and used his abilities to mask their departure as he had their arrival.

Bobby stared at his hero. Captain Awesome smiled at him and he felt safe again. It was like his father was there.

“We have to leave, young man; Ma’am.†Captain Awesome nodded to Bobby’s mother and departed.

Bobby ran to the window. All of them. All of his dad’s heroes were there. They had all come to his aid.

NOTES:

--gotta get Hermit to write this origin :)

--In Else-Earth, the Hyperion Institute is the PSI analogue. The organization, in the public eye, is a philanthropic megalith that provides education, medical reasearch, and industrial capital with the idea of uplifting the world. High profile and doing much of their work in the third world they took the name Hyperion Institute as he rode the sun chariot and brought light to the world That's thier stated goal. However, the true goal is to leverage world domination by a Psionic Master Race.

--In Else-Earth, there is no single unifying power origin. But there are four or five major "Meta-Origins" Psionics, Magic, Technology/Science, Cosmic Energy, etc.. Psionic Energy is almost as magic, you be a traditonal Professor X Style Telepath, a Byrne-esque Psychokinetic Superman, a Pyrokinetic, Cyberkinetic, etc...Psionics (and Magic, and Cosmic Energies...etc) have a very unique aura. They can be tracked and attacked through use of that meta effect. Argos Turannos is my heavy hitter evil mentalist. He has catagorized Psionic powers as one of three catagories:

1) Grafted (this is a psionic mutant, someone who has been genetically altered to have psionic potential where naturally there was none, etc.)

2) Primal (this would be a psionic race, the Vyranni would be a Primal Psionic)

3) Inherant (Heroes unlimited would call these guys "Natural" Psionics. The have the gift, or the potential for is from birth)

--Bobby is one of the most potentially powerful Inherant Psionics on the planet. His powers have been mostly dormant until now, but the stress of losing his father caused them to ripple and he was suddenly detectable by the Institute. Argos recognized his potential and went to "collect" him personally.

--The entire whole of the Justice Power Squadron was created by Bobby's reality control. However, his powers were augmented by something and the ectoplasmic entities never disappeared. They have been proven to be flesh and blood. What's more, they have developed memories of lives past. Each of the JPS remembers dying. Not to delve into too much metaphysics or religious areas, Bobby has somehow created "copies" of recently deceased being's souls. It is unknown at this time by anyone save for me how. *Spoiler* *Spoiler*

--The Justice Power Squadron is something of a myth. They appeared here and there for about a year, mostly to protect Bobby or Tracy from HI (Hyperion Institute). They later began doing good deeds and forming true lifes for themselves. At this point they changed their name from the Justice Power Squadron to the Guardians (The name James was going to use when he released the comic).

The Guardians are simply seen as another superhero team. Based in San Diego.

Re: CHAR: Captain Awesome.Here is the "Experienced" Version....ArchonArchonPlayer: NPC; "Name Level"

Val Char Cost
75 STR 65
23 DEX 39
40 CON 60
20 BODY 20
18 INT 8
23 EGO 26
40 PRE 30
20 COM 5
35 PD 20
30 ED 22
5 SPD 17
23 REC 0
80 END 0
80 STUN 2
15" RUN017" SWIM015" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 314
Cost Power END
57 Brick Tricks Pool: Variable Power Pool, 45 base + 12 control cost, (67 Active Points); Limited Special Effect: Super Strength Tricks Very Common SFX (-1/4); all slots Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) [Notes: If GM Allows; the "Naked Advantage" Strength Tricks could be used in this VPP. Individual campaigns differ. ]
0 1) Armful: Telekinesis (10 STR), Affects Porous, Trigger (Activating the Trigger requires a Zero Phase Action, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset; when character picks up appropriate substances; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (44 Active Points); Only Works On Difficult-To-Grasp Substances (see Ultimate Brick) (-1), Instant (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 12 0
0 2) Distance Throw: +40 STR (40 Active Points); Only To Determine Throwing Distance (-2), No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 10 4
0 3) Dust Storm: Change Environment 8" radius, -3 to Sight Group PER Rolls, Uncontrolled (won't work in high winds or rain; +1/2) (39 Active Points); OIF (won't work in high winds or raindust, sand, and dirt of opportunity; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 16 4
0 4) Stentorian Voice: Hearing Group Images 1" radius, +/-6 to PER Rolls (23 Active Points); Set Effect (only to amplify character's voice; -1), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 9 2
0 5) Stronger Than A Locomotive: +40 STR (40 Active Points); Only To Stop Moving Objects (-2), No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 10 4
0 6) Thunderclap: Hearing Group Flash 6d6, Hole In The Middle (the one hex the character is standing in when he uses the power; +1/4), Does Knockback (+1/4), Explosion (-1 DC/3"; +1) (45 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 15 4
22 Bulletproof: Armor (20 PD/0 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Only Versus Bullets (-1) 0
47 God-Like Physiology: LS (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
13 Idomitable Will: Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) 2
25 Indomitable Mind: Mental Defense (30 points total) 0
25 Nigh Invulnerable: Damage Resistance (30 PD/20 ED) 0
30 Protected Senses: Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points), Hearing Group, Mental Group 0
15 Psionic Aura Sense: Detect Psionic Ability and General Power Level 13- (Sight Group), Discriminatory, Analyze 0
60 Superhuman Movement Powers: Multipower, 30-point reserve, all slots Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) (60 Active Points)
2u 1) Super Speed: Running +9" (15" total), combat acceleration/deceleration (+1/4) (22 Active Points) 2
1u 2) Super Swimming: Swimming +15" (17" total) (15 Active Points) 1
3u 3) True Flight: Flight 15" (30 Active Points) 3
15 Superhuman Senses: +5 PER with all Sense Groups 0
Powers Cost: 315
Cost Skill
15 +3 with HTH Combat
8 +4 with Punch
20 +4 Overall (40 Active Points); Only to reduce the time modifier of Actions (-1)
3 Bureaucratics 17-
3 Conversation 17-
3 High Society 17-
2 KS: A.N.T.E.U.S. 11-
2 KS: Classic Literature 11-
3 KS: Comic Books 13-
2 KS: Hyperion Institute 11-
2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-
1 Language: English (imitate dialects) (5 Active Points)
1 Language: French (basic conversation)
4 Navigation (Air, Hyperspace, Space) 13-
3 Oratory 17-
4 PS: Graphic Artist 13-
4 PS: Writer 13-
4 PS: lllustrator 13-
3 Persuasion 17-
3 Power: Brick Tricks 14-
3 SS: Psionics 13-
3 Security Systems 13-
3 Systems Operation 13-
3 Teamwork 14-
Skills Cost: 102
Cost Perk
10 Access: The Citadel (Guardian's Base) (Hidden (-5 to Skill Rolls))
3 Well-Connected
8 1) Contact: A.N.T.E.U.S. (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 11-
5 2) Contact: Empyrean (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 12-
2 3) Contact: Euroguard (Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) (3 Active Points) 12-
8 4) Contact: The Solution (Contact has useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 11-
5 Fringe Benefit: Membership: The Guardians (Leader)
9 Reputation: Beloved Superhero (A large group) 14-, +3/+3d6
Perks Cost: 50
Cost Talent
15 Lightning Reflexes: +10 DEX to act first with All Actions
3 Bump Of Direction
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Calculator
Talents Cost: 26
Val Disadvantages
10 Dependent NPC: Bobby Alston 11- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC)
20 Hunted: The Iron Throne 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Always tries to do the right thing; treats everyone with respect and mercy. (Very Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Children; Will sacrifice self for their welfare (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Still in love with Traci Alston (Common, Strong)
5 Rivalry: Professional (Superion; Rival is More Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Unaware of Rivalry)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: James Duncan (Frequently, Major)
Disadvantage Points: 160

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 447Total Experience Available: 447Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 807

Height: 1.95 m Hair: Reddish Blonde
Weight: 118.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: Archon is a handsome, larger than life man with green eyes and short reddish blonde hair. He has ready smile of perfect teeth and a sincere, personable demeanor that puts most people at ease. Children Love him. He wears a white bodysuit with a great golden "A" on his chest. This is accessorized by a blue cape, blue boots, and a set of gold bracers.Personality: Classic children's superhero show. Archon is an honorable, good natured, helpful and compassionate man. He is respectful to the elderly, fiercely protective of children and a friend to good citizens everywhere! Hart to bring to anger, but when it happens he is a terror to behold. This isn't an act for James. He was very much a Silver Age fan and has a very clear picture of what makes a hero. As he has remembered his past he has become only more motivated and projective of these ideals. Beyond the superheroing, James cares deeply for his wife and son. He watches them like a guardian angel. He understands what Bobby may become and seeks to guide his son down the right path. He has met Traci socially and entertains ideas of getting together with her, but he's unsure he wants to subject her and Bobby to the lives of a 'Superhero' family. Quote:"Don't worry Lizzy, I'll get Mr. Bigglesworth out of that tree."

"It's okay Bobby. I'm here."

Background: After his memories began to surface, James spent weeks following his wife and son. This was how he kept arriving at the nick of time against the Hyperion Institute's superpowered agents. He took his middle name as his last, realizing that as he was a) legally dead and B) almost unrecognizable as his former self. He slowly began working in the comics field again. He helped the other's adjust to their new lives and developed the new costumes and code names where they felt appropriate. He has taken to his new dual life well and his powers have grown as his personality has strengthened. He gets along well with his fellow heroes in the Guardians and other heroes in general. The Guardians are a fairly well known group and they work well with others, their roster hasn't changed in the seven years they have been a team; something of a record in super circles. This is mostly due to the fact that, while they have adjusted to new lives, the members often feel like outsiders among the rest of humanity. They had lives and pasts that they really can't go back to; they feel they are all they have and the fears and emotional scars are slow to heal.Powers/Tactics: "Well Timmy, due to my alien physiology, I am capable of flight, superhuman acts of strength and speed, nigh invulnerable to harm and quite intelligent to boot. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I am quite impressive in my might."

As he has grown into his personae, Archon has developed his powers to a much greater degree. He has become more comfortable in his own skin (increased DEX), worked out a bit (STR, CON, DEF, REC, END, STUN), His "Superhuman Speed" which was paid mostly only lip service before, has recognizable benefits now. He also has a nice suite of superhuman senses. Nothing too exotic. His powers are a combination Physical/Psionic and he's got very high psionic defenses to boot. Lastly, he has a "Brick Tricks" VPP and STR boost that allows him to do fantastic feats.

Lastly, the Guardians now have a secret base, special ID/Communication Cards, two vehicles, and an impressive Artificial Intelligence for their base. They have developed contacts throughout the superhero community and the law enforcement community as well.

Campaign Use: As he has matured in the last seven years into Archon, the hero once known as Captain Awesome is the leader of a super team of high regard. They probably don't have the rep of a Justice League or Avengers, but they are close. Known the world over as a staunch defender of justice, heroic ideals, and a protector of the innocent, Archon would probably rank as one of the top 20 heroes in regards to popularity/Importance to the world. He's probably top 50 in power too.

The Guardians make a great team to serve as mentors to a younger team; they are friendly, true blue heroes, and have a mystery that may or may not come out during play.

Nice general origin, good Superman homage. :)

The boy man who imagines his heroes into existance has always been one of my favorites, and adding an Elementals / Captain Trips element to it works well.

It's nice but evidence is pointing to me not having an original thought in my head :D

Millions of cooks have used similar ingredients to throw it together' date=' but everyone still likes pie. By all means, bake on. :)[/quote']

Dude that is the coolest analogy I have ever heard! You actually made me feel cool about churning out a Superman clone

Enforcer84, why have you given up on this thread? It has a fascinating idea behind it! Besides, the heros from the hero a day thread deserve their own world!

Oh, and I have a name for a U.N.I.T.Y type organisation.

U.N.I.T.E - United Nations International anti-Terrorist Executive.

If you want help with this htread, just ask me. I want to help you with this. Also, if the EuroGuard are the Premier European superteam then I have another name for you - The Union of Justice. I even have some character concepts for you.

As I said, if you want help, just give me a call. As for the Lords, I have a few ideas for them you might like.

Thank you for responding, oh Enforcer. I just liked the idea of helping put together what is essentially a brand new universe. And my offer to furnish material ( Entirely background, but hopefully not to be sniffed at) Still stands.

I'll even call you Master if you like.

Or Mathter, if you want to be traditionalist. :snicker:

Re: CHAR: Captain Awesome.offer being considered. I have a lot of ideas that didn't make it to the HaD...S thread and that I've not shoe horned into the CU due to overlap. But Ideas are welcome.oh and here's character number twoBlackbirdPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
20 DEX 30
18 CON 16
11 BODY 2
18 INT 8
18 EGO 16
20 PRE 10
18 COM 4
8 PD 5
8 ED 4
5 SPD 20
7 REC 0
40 END 2
40 STUN 12
8" RUN02" SWIM06" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 134
Cost Power END
45 Analytical Combatant: Find Weakness 14- with All Attacks 0
3 Athletic: Leaping +3" (6" forward, 3" upward) 1
4 Athletic: Running +2" (8" total) 1
6 Iron Will: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0
10 Peerless Defense: Lack Of Weakness (-10) for Normal Defense 0
Powers Cost: 68
Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Generic Martial Arts
4 1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 2) Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
5 3) Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 Strike
4 4) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 5d6 Strike
3 5) Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 3d6 +v/5, Target Falls
Martial Arts Cost: 20
Cost Skill
20 +4 with HTH Combat
27 Analyze: Combat 25-
27 Deduction 25-
3 Acrobatics 13-
3 Breakfall 13-
3 Climbing 13-
3 Criminology 13-
3 Forensic Medicine 13-
3 Interrogation 13-
3 Lockpicking 13-
3 Paramedics 13-
3 Security Systems 13-
3 Shadowing 13-
3 Sleight Of Hand 13-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 13-
3 Teamwork 13-
Skills Cost: 116
Cost Talent
12 Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED)
Talents Cost: 12
Val Disadvantages
15 Dependent NPC: Bobby Alston 11- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
10 Distinctive Features: Unnerving Intensity (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Hunted: The Cat 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
10 Psychological Limitation: Compassionate and maternal. Tends to become a "Mother Hen" (Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Never give up. Never surrender. (Common, Strong)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Jane Wheldon (Frequently, Major)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 350

Height: 1.80 m Hair: Black
Weight: 70.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: A beautiful amerasian goddess. Tall and lithe, she wears a black and blue costume with a bird theme (think a cross between M&M's Raven and DC's Black Canary (classic uniform).

Personality: Blackbird tends towards quiet intensity. When not in costume she can let her guarddown and her compassionate, kind nature comes through. Quote:"I think I know who did it!"Background: Blackbird appeared along with the rest of the Justice Power Squadron. A superhumanly keen intellect and mitress of the martial arts.Powers/Tactics: Martial arts, physically fit, and some serious Find Weakness.Campaign Use: At this point she is a brawler who dumb lucks it into solving mysteries. Her leaps of deductive reasoning are phenomenal.

Thank you Marthter. What do you want thith thervant to do firtht?

Altho mathter, I really like your talented dedication to excellance. Altho, I am fathinated ath to how thith Young lady will evolve. Thank you again Mathter.

I like Blackbird; nice Batman type, with a touch of Black Canary.

You might consider dropping the Analyze Combat to 15 or less for 7 points, and then buying her 2 Overall skill levels. Right now, her best possible success with AC gives her 2 Overall levels to guse against a single foe in any way, +1 as a complimentary skill with Find Weakness or similar skills against that foe, plus some generic knowledge. Spend the same points on 2 Overal Levels and Find Weakness 15 or less, and she can use those levels with any skill or CV at any time (becoming much more impressively skilled), plus she can still make an Analyze Combat skill roll for another + DCV against a single foe on 12 or less, or an additional +2 overall on 8 or less.

I'll refrain from further backseat driving. ;)

Ah' date=' this is okay. The idea as you'll be able to see from the "updated version" is that her powers were rather nebulous and one trick ponyish. There's some shifting to be had for the mature version.[/quote']

Not trying to tread on your toes; I'm enjoying the write-ups. Just woke up with a bad case of lack-of-coffee min-maxing. :)

Feel free to drop over to the Super with Pictures thread and nit-pick back. ;)

Not trying to tread on your toes; I'm enjoying the write-ups. Just woke up with a bad case of lack-of-coffee min-maxing. :)Feel free to drop over to the Super with Pictures thread and nit-pick back. ;)
Not at all. She was meant to be incompleate here. Now that I have the final version' date=' quake in fear of the horror that is...Blackbird!BlackbirdPlayer: NPC
Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
26 DEX 48
20 CON 20
12 BODY 4
23 INT 13
19 EGO 18
23 PRE 13
22 COM 5
9/13 PD 5
9/13 ED 5
6 SPD 24
10 REC 4
40 END 0
40 STUN 8
8" RUN02" SWIM07" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 177
Cost Power END
11 Pieceing together the Crime: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group) (40 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Character May Take No Other Actions, Must actually study the scene of the crime; -1 1/2), Requires A Skill Roll And A Skill Roll (RSR Skill is subject to Skill vs. Skill contests; Requires Skill Rolls in Forensics and Criminology; -1) 4
15 Billy Club: Multipower, 30-point reserve, (30 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1)
1u 1) Billy Club Blocking: Missile Deflection (any physical projectile), Adjacent Hex (+1/2) (22 Active Points); OAF (billy club; -1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Will Not Work Against Heavy Missiles (-1/4) 2
1u 2) Club: HA +3d6 (15 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 1
1u 3) Hanging Onto Projections: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Requires A STR Roll (-3/4), No Movement Allowed (-1/2), Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4) 0
1u 4) Hurled Club: EB 6d6 (30 Active Points); 1 Recoverable Charge (-1 1/4), OAF (-1), Lockout (cannout use any slot in Multipower until Charge is recovered; -1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [1 rc']
1u 5) Swingline: Swinging 10" (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Lockout (cannot use any other slot in same Phase in which Swinging is used; -1/2) 1
10 Flash Pellet: Sight Group Flash 6d6 (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [6]
14 Throwing Master II: Multipower, 31-point reserve, (31 Active Points); all slots OIF (appropriate objects of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Throwing Master Roll (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4)
1u 1) Blunt Objects: EB 6d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (appropriate objects of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Throwing Master Roll (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) 3
1u 2) Many Blunt Objects: EB 5d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4) (31 Active Points); OIF (appropriate objects of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Throwing Master Roll (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) 3
1u 3) Many Sharp Objects: RKA 1 1/2d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4) (31 Active Points); OIF (appropriate objects of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Throwing Master Roll (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) 3
1u 4) Sharp Objects: RKA 2d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (appropriate objects of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Throwing Master Roll (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) 3
20 Utility Belt: Multipower, 30-point reserve, (30 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)
1u 1) Advanced Lockpick Set: +2 with Lockpicking (4 Active Points); OAF (-1)
1u 2) Bomb Defusing Kit: +2 with Demolitions (4 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only To Defuse Bombs (-1/4)
1u 3) Boomerang: EB 4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0
1u 4) Calculator: Lightning Calculator (3 Active Points); OAF (-1)
1u 5) Crime Scene Kit: +2 with Criminology (4 Active Points); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
1u 6) Fake Bomb: Sight and Hearing Groups Images 1" radius, +/-5 to PER Rolls (30 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), OAF (-1), Set Effect (fake bomb; -1) [1]
1u 7) Fear Darts: Drain PRE 2d6, Range Based On STR (+1/4) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Must Target Non-Armored Hit Locations (-1/4) [6]
1u 8) Flash Pellets: Sight Group Flash 2d6 (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [6]
1u 9) Flashlight: Sight Group Images 1" radius, +/-4 to PER Rolls, 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 1 Hour (refueled by recharging, easy to obtain; +0) (22 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only To Create Light (-1), Limited Range (10"; -1/4) [1 cc]
1u 10) Freeze Gas: Minor Transform 3d6 (normal object to frozen stiff object, "heal" by thawing out at normal rate) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 Charges (-1), Limited Target (See notes; -1/4) [Notes: Freeze Gas is for use against the working parts of an alarm, a bomb, and so forth, not against living creatures] [4]
1u 11) Laser Torch: RKA 1 point, Penetrating (x2; +1) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 5 Minutes (-1/2) 1
1u 12) Medkit: +2 with Paramedics (4 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 Charges (-1)
1u 13) Mini-Console: HRRP (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0
1u 14) Mini-bolos: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF (30 Active Points); 3 Charges (-1 1/4), OAF (-1) [3]
1u 15) Mini-camera: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Visual Images Only (-1/2)
1u 16) Mini-radios: Mind Link , Any Willing Target, Number of Minds (x4) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only With Others Who Have Same Mind Link (-1), Affected As Hearing And Radio Groups, Not Mental Group (-1/2) 0
1u 17) Mini-recorder: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Sound Only (-1/2)
1u 18) Miniature Climbing Rig: +2 with Climbing (4 Active Points); OAF (-1)
1u 19) Nightsight Monocular: (Total: 14 Active Cost, 6 Real Cost) IR Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 2) plus +6 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (9 Active Points); OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 4) 0
1u 20) Painkillers: (Total: 30 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25%, 2 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Hour each (+0) (15 Active Points); OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 7) plus Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25%, 2 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Hour each (+0) (15 Active Points); OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 7) [2 cc]
1u 21) Paint Tag Bomb: Cosmetic Transform 4d6 (normal person to person painted bright red, heal by washing with vinegar), Partial Transform (see Dark Champions; +1/2) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 Charges (-1), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [4]
1u 22) Parabolic Mini-Mike: +6 versus Range Modifier for Hearing Group (9 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0
1u 23) Rebreather: LS (Expanded Breathing: Breathe Underwater), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 1 Hour (refueled through recharging system, easy to obtain; +0) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1) [1 cc]
1u 24) Security Systems Analyzer: +2 with Security Systems (4 Active Points); OAF (-1)
1u 25) Sleep Gas Pellets: EB 3d6, NND (defense is Life Support [self-Contained Breathing or appropriate Immunity]; +1) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [6]
1u 26) Smoke Pellets: Darkness to Sight Group 3" radius, 8 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (removed by high winds or rain; +0) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [8 cc]
1u 27) Swingline: Swinging 10", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (15 Active Points); OAF (-1) 0
1u 28) Thermite Pellets I: RKA 1d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Explosion (+1/2) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [6]
1u 29) Thermite Pellets II: RKA 1d6, Continuous (+1) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Range Based On STR (-1/4), 6 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-1/4) [6 cc]
1u 30) Throwing Blades: HKA 1/2d6 (1d6+1 w/STR), Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), Range Based On STR (+1/4), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (20 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Recoverable Charges (-1/4) [6 rc]
1u 31) Vertigo Darts: Drain DEX 2d6, Range Based On STR (+1/4) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Must Target Non-Armored Hit Locations (-1/4) [6]
1u 32) Weakness Darts: Drain STR 2d6, Range Based On STR (+1/4) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4), Must Target Non-Armored Hit Locations (-1/4) [6]
Combat Super-Skills
13 1) Active Defense: +4 with DCV (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) 2
45 2) Analytical Combatant: Find Weakness 14- with All Attacks 0
24 3) Can Take a Beating: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Character Must Be Aware Of Attack (-1/4) 0
11 4) Combat Intuition: +2 with All Combat (16 Active Points); Requires An INT Roll (-1/2)
11 5) Headbutt: (Total: 14 Active Cost, 11 Real Cost) HA +2d6 (10 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7) plus +2 OCV with Headbut (Real Cost: 4) 1
16 6) I Know How He Fights: +4 with All Combat (32 Active Points); Requires An Analyze Combat Technique Roll (-1/2), Only Apply Versus Targets Against Whom Character Has Made An Analyze Combat Technique Roll (-1/2)
11 7) Iron Will: Mental Defense (15 points total) 0
10 8) Peerless Defense: Lack Of Weakness (-10) for Normal Defense 0
8 9) Throwing Master I: Throwing Skill Levels: +4 vs. OCV penalty with throwing unbalanced/non-aerodynamic objects
10 10) Unimpressed: +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Only To Protect Against Presence Attacks (-1)
Flattering Combat uniform
7 1) Concealed Radio Headset: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 6 Hours (battery, Easy to obtain; +0) (10 Active Points); IIF (-1/4), Affected As Hearing Group As Well As Radio Group (-1/4) [1 cc]
1 2) Lookin' Good: +2 COM; OIF (-1/2)
3 3) Nightsight Lenses: Nightvision (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
8 4) Protection: Armor (4 PD/4 ED) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 5) Thermalsight Lenses: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
Stealth/Movement Super Skills
3 1) Athletic: Leaping +3" (7" forward, 3 1/2" upward) 1
4 2) Athletic: Running +2" (8" total) 1
12 3) Blend With Shadows: Invisibility to Sight Group , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Chameleon (-1/2), Only When In Darkness/Shadows (-1/2), Requires A Stealth Roll (-1/2) 0
6 4) Disappearing Act: Teleportation 9" (18 Active Points); Can Only Teleport To Places Character Could Normally Go (-1/2), Only To "Vanish" When No One Is Looking (-1/2), Requires A Stealth Roll (-1/2), Must Cross Intervening Space (-1/4), no Noncombat movement (-1/4) 2
12 5) Don't Touch That: Detect Security Devices 19- (Sight Group), Discriminatory (15 Active Points); Limited Range (must be within 4" of a device to perceive it; -1/4) 0
7 6) Expert Lockpicker: Clairsentience (Touch Group) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, if not longer; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Only To Open Mechanical Locks (-1/2), Requires A Lockpicking Roll (-1/2) 2
7 7) Security Ghost: Invisibility to Sight Group , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Minute, often more; -1 1/2), Only To Not Be Perceived By Security Devices (-1), Requires A Security Systems Roll (-1/2) 0
5 8) Skilled Bailout: +15 PD (15 Active Points); Only Works Against Limited Type Of Attack (damage for leaping from, diving from, or otherwise exiting moving vehicles; -2)
20 9) Something's Not Right Here...: Danger Sense (immediate vicinity, out of combat, Intuitional) 14-
5 10) Ultimate Climbing: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Requires A Climbing Roll (-1/2), Cannot Cling To Ceilings Or Surfaces Of More Than 120 Degree Angle (-1/4), Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4) 0
Powers Cost: 373
Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Krav Maga
12 1) +3 HTH Damage Class(es)
4 2) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 3) Choke Hold: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 3 1/2d6 NND
4 4) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 45 STR to Disarm roll
4 5) Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 6) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 50 STR vs. Grabs
3 7) Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 45 STR for holding on
5 8) Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 11d6 Strike
4 9) Low Kick/Knee Strike/Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 9d6 Strike
3 10) Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 +v/5, Target Falls
1 11) Weapon Element: Blades
1 12) Weapon Element: Clubs
Martial Arts Cost: 49
Cost Skill
20 +2 Overall
20 +4 with HTH Combat
15 Analyze: Combat 20-
15 Deduction 20-
3 +3 with Noncombat Skills (9 Active Points); Only To Counteract The Combat Conditions Penalty With A Specific Skill (-2)
3 Acrobatics 14-
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Climbing 14-
3 Criminology 14-
3 Forensic Medicine 14-
3 Interrogation 14-
3 Lockpicking 14-
3 Paramedics 14-
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: Criminal Law (3 Active Points) 14-
2 2) KS: Known Criminals (3 Active Points) 14-
2 3) KS: Law (3 Active Points) 14-
2 4) KS: Local Underworld (3 Active Points) 14-
2 5) KS: Organized Crime (3 Active Points) 14-
3 Scientist
2 1) SS: Ballistics 14- (3 Active Points)
2 2) SS: Biology 14- (3 Active Points)
2 3) SS: Criminal Psychology 14- (3 Active Points)
2 4) SS: Mathematics 14- (3 Active Points)
3 Security Systems 14-
3 Shadowing 14-
3 Sleight Of Hand 14-
3 Stealth 14-
3 Streetwise 14-
3 Teamwork 14-
Skills Cost: 139
Cost Perk
6 Reputation: Peerless Detective (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6
35 Vehicles & Bases
10 Money: Wealthy
4 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: The Guardians
10 Access: Guardian's Citadel (Hidden (-5 to Skill Rolls))
7 Contact: David Argent; Computer Specialist (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 12-
4 Contact: Sgt Lianne Persons (SDPD) (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) 11-
2 Contact: Jason Priest, MD (Contact has useful Skills or resources) 8-
Perks Cost: 78
Cost Talent
12 Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED)
12 Lightning Reflexes: +8 DEX to act first with All Actions
Talents Cost: 24
Val Disadvantages
10 Dependent NPC: Bobby Alston 8- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
10 Distinctive Features: Unnerving Intensity (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Distinctive Features: Style Limitation (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)
10 Hunted: The Cat 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Paulo Cortez, the Dragonlord 8- (Less Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish) [Notes: The Dragonlord is a minor crime boss wanting to be more than he is. ]
10 Psychological Limitation: Compassionate and maternal. Tends to become a "Mother Hen" (Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Never give up. Never surrender. (Common, Strong)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Jane Wheldon (Frequently, Major)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 490Total Experience Available: 490Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 840

Height: 1.80 m Hair: Black
Weight: 70.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: A beautiful amerasian goddess. Tall and lithe, she wears a black and blue costume with a bird theme (think a cross between M&M's Raven and DC's Black Canary (classic uniform). A dark blue one piece bathing suit with black fishnet stockings (there is actually flesh colored protective leggings underneith the fishnets), a short jacked with the sleeves rolled to the elbows, designed to be worn this way without limiting movement or flexibiliy on the left breast and on the back there is a black bird design in a circular blue background. Her Billy club is worn in a holster on her right thigh. Her belt is black material with a metallic blue bird symbol. She wears a black domino mask with slighly glowing blue white lenses. Her top is cut rather daringly and she wears a black collar on her neck. She wears short black boots and gloves (fingerless). Personality: Jane's memories are all of dissapointment and failure. She'd been a sad, lonely, young woman who had taken her own life. When her psychic imprent was made into Blackbird she took to it like living in a fantasy. Unlike some of the other Guardians, she's decided to leave her old life completely behind. Her growth as a unique individual has been accelerated beacuse of this. Blackbird tends towards quiet intensity. When not in costume she can let her guarddown and her compassionate, kind nature comes through.Quote:"I know you did it. I will prove you did it. Save yourself the trouble and beatings and come with me now."

Background: Jane Wheldon doens't talk about what once was. Since her "rebirth" as Blackbird, she has thrown herself into the role. She only superficially resembles the young woman she was before, she's forged a life of her own and has no plans for looking back. Blackbird once relyed on a psionic "Deductive" ability, but a particularly crushing defeat at the hands of the Hyperion Institute greatly reduced her "Deductive Savant" abilities. However; Blackbird has since overcome this. Her skills have been hard learned, her abilities are more honed and even greater in scope than they were before. She has worked hard and is now considered one fo the fines human level martial artists on the planet. Powers/Tactics: Blackbird has forced her nebulous "Martial Arts" into a legitimate style, training in the Israeli Special Forces techniques of Krav Maga. She has become a mistress of thrown items and brings personal weaponry and some other gear into the situations now. Her combat options have openned up over the years and she has an amazing number of Skill level based "super abilities" and can be truely frighting to fight against.

She's not only capable of avoiding most blows, she's significantly tough enough to take quite a beating as well as dish it out. Her physical skills have increased tremendously, as her body has "matured".

Campaign Use: A more complete detecitve with a myriad of knowledge and science skills (she's had no formal training, so they are at base levels at this time). Her combat techniques are nearly unmatched. She still avoids overly leathal techniques.

Re: CHAR: Captain Awesome.another of the JPS...GiantessPlayer: NPC Heroine; member of Justice Power Squadron

Val Char Cost
10/60 STR 0
17 DEX 21
15/35 CON 10
11/21 BODY 2
18 INT 8
12 EGO 4
15/35 PRE 5
16 COM 3
3/25 PD 1
3/25 ED 0
4 SPD 13
5/9 REC 0
30/70 END 0
30/50 STUN 6
6"/20" RUN02" SWIM02"/12" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 73
Cost Power END
62 Size Alteration: Multipower, 50-point reserve, all slots Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (62 Active Points)
5u 1) Gigantic Size: Growth (+50 STR, +10 BODY, +10 STUN, -10" KB, 71,680 kg, -6 DCV, +6 PER Rolls to perceive character, 17.1 m tall, 8.6 m wide) (50 Active Points) 5
5u 2) Microsize: Shrinking (0.0531 m tall, 0.0021 kg mass, -10 PER Rolls to perceive character, +10 DCV, takes +15" KB) (50 Active Points) 5
Gigantic Size
16 1) Impressiveness: +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Linked (Gigantic Size; +5 PRE per 15 points of Growth; -1/4)
32 2) Gigantic Defense: (Total: 40 Active Cost, 32 Real Cost) +22 PD (22 Active Points); Linked to Growth (5 points per 15 points of growth) (-1/4) (Real Cost: 18) plus +18 ED (18 Active Points); Linked to Growth (5 points per 15 points of growth) (-1/4) (Real Cost: 14) 0
32 3) Gigantic Physique: +20 CON (40 Active Points); Linked to Growth (5 points per 15 points of Growth) (-1/4)
8 4) Gigantic Resilience: Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED) (10 Active Points); Linked (5 points per 15 points of Growth) (-1/4) 0
28 5) Gigantic Legs: Running +14" (6"/20" total), Reduced Endurance (Half END; +1/4) (35 Active Points); Linked To Growth (-1/4) 1
Shrinking Powers
19 1) Microflight: Flight 12" (24 Active Points); Linked to Shrinking (2" per 10 points of Shrinking) (-1/4) 2
30 2) Walking Between Molecules: (Total: 50 Active Cost, 30 Real Cost) Desolidification (affected by affected by any attack which breaks the object the character is in) (40 Active Points); Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2) (Real Cost: 27) plus Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Only To Remain Merged With A Body/Object If It's Moved Involuntarily (-2) (Real Cost: 3) 4
Powers Cost: 237
Cost Skill
5 +1 with HTH Combat
3 Concealment 13-
3 High Society 12- (16-)
3 Riding 12-
3 Stealth 12-
3 Teamwork 12-
Skills Cost: 20
Cost Talent
20 Animal Friendship
Talents Cost: 20
Val Disadvantages
15 Psychological Limitation: Guardian of the Meek (Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Honourable in Word and Deed (Common, Total)
10 Psychological Limitation: Naive (Common, Moderate)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)

Height: 1.70 m Hair: Green
Weight: 70.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: A lovely, demure, young woman with emerald green eyes and jade hair. Her costume is a loose fitting, shirt, cut short, and billowy, but low cut pants. She's barely a teenager and alternates between desire to be seen and appreciated for her beauty and uncomfortable in her own skin. She wears a black "sports bra" underneith her white shirt. Her pants (also white) are tied at her hips by a green sash. The shirt and pants both have gold trim. She wears black soft boots and a black domino mask. Her civilian ID wears a brown wig.Personality: Protector of the young and innocent. Rather naive.Quote:"I won't let you pass."Background: A child of magic. Tessa has emerald green eyes and jade colored hair. She uses her abilities to alter her size to defend the innocent.Powers/Tactics: Her pact with the fey gave Tessa the ability to become a sprite or a Giantess. She is seen far more often in her Giantess form. But when she shrinks she grows gossamer fairy wings. Campaign Use: