Writing up Dokuro-chan

Michael Hopcroft

There has been a lot of heated discussion, cotnroversy, and general eyes-popping-out-in-disbelief over the new anime comedy series Bokutetsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan ("Club-to-Death Angel Dokuro-chan) and I have been wondering how to write up the character. I might ahve a go at it over the weekend, but first a couple of rules questions:

1. Is there any way in the HERO System rules to model bringing someone back from the dead, healing all his injuries so he's at full BODY and STUN, and cleaining up the mess you made when you took the top of his head off with a spiked club all in one action?

2. How big an Power Advantage is it to be able to "Transform: Person into Anything I want Him to Be"?

3: Is "Child-like face but Hot Womanly Body" a jsutifiably Distintive Feature?

4. How would you write up Dokuro-chan's halo? It causes damage when grabbed (because it's sharp) and when it's taken away from her she develops a physical side effect best left undescribed. (I'm not kidding about that part. Trust me I'm not.) How would you write up something like that?

Re: Writing up Dokuro-chan

There has been a lot of heated discussion' date=' cotnroversy, and general eyes-popping-out-in-disbelief over the new anime comedy series [i']Bokutetsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan[/i] ("Club-to-Death Angel Dokuro-chan) and I have been wondering how to write up the character. I might ahve a go at it over the weekend, but first a couple of rules questions:

1. Is there any way in the HERO System rules to model bringing someone back from the dead, healing all his injuries so he's at full BODY and STUN, and cleaining up the mess you made when you took the top of his head off with a spiked club all in one action?

Lots of Healing with Ressurection and regrow Limbs. Cleaning up the mess might be a SFX or a linked Change Enviorment depending the GM.

2. How big an Power Advantage is it to be able to "Transform: Person into Anything I want Him to Be"?

+1 IIRC

3: Is "Child-like face but Hot Womanly Body" a jsutifiably Distintive Feature?

IMO, yes as the effect would be rather disturbing.

4. How would you write up Dokuro-chan's halo? It causes damage when grabbed (because it's sharp) and when it's taken away from her she develops a physical side effect best left undescribed. (I'm not kidding about that part. Trust me I'm not.) How would you write up something like that?

Limited RKA damage sheild. The side effect could be a Phys Lim, Psych Lim or what have you. (I've never seen the series). Hope this helps.