A question of a curse

nexus

A lovely young Princess in a Fantasy setting has had a curse lain on her by witch. Spurned by her father the king, the foul enchantress has deemd that his daughter shall never know a love. Now, if the princess ever takes a lover (in the physical sense), that person will suffer horrible and fatal misfortune.

Now the curse is basically inflicted Unluck (Scads of it) vai a Transform. Should the princess pay for this as a power (She's a PC), or get a Physical Limitation? Technically, she COULD use this to her benefit by seducing someone, but it is not in the character's nature to think along those lines or do so.

Re: A question of a curse

I consider anything the PC has no control over to be a disadvantage. In this case I'd just give the character the a physical limitation [and possibly a reputation] and call it even. If the character starts using it to her advantage then I'd look at making her buy it as a power.