Review my characters

Howdy all-

I am relatively new to the Hero system. So far I like what I see, and have decided to add it to my gaming convention run events. I am pretty confident in running the event overall since I am an old hand at convention game mastering but I was wondering if there are those out there that would not mind taking a look at the Champions characters I am putting together for my event that I am running at Origins and giving me some feedback on the stats. I am going to be making them in Hero Designer ver 3 and could send the file, or I could export to another format if you would prefer.

Please let me know either here or via email at rdowney1@yahoo.com, if you are up for looking and giving feedback.

Richard Downey

Re: Review my characters

Welcome to the Hero System and the discussion boards! Let the hazing begin! :eg:

:) I'll be happy to look over your characters for you. I'll probably end up asking you a lot of questions during the process, considering that evuating character design is not only a matter of knowing the rules (the easy part), but a matter subjective to the campaign the character is meant for. The characters in the campaign I run aren't balanced compared to published characters for example, and vice versa. I'm definatley willing to have a go at it though.