Character: Bard

Curufea

This is one of the other characters from my Western Shores game. He has two rather powerful magical abilities, which he bargained (before the game started) with a god to get. This is equivalent to "selling out to a company" if you're familiar with Cyberpunk at all :)

There's still some tweaking on this character to be done (for example, the disadvantages, he'd like to add "quirks" and change some of them around).

The organisation "Loki's Hand" is a subversive anti-establisment group that borders on terrorism (but is usually more subtle).

http://www.curufea.com/games/western/campaign/Cadmus%20the%20Bard.HTML

Re: Character: Bard

I'll do the plot of the game soon :)

But I built character introductions around the types of characters. The Mage is actually a wealthy Baron (I'll post him next) and employs the Mercenary. The Bard is on a mission and befriends the Beast. The Mage wants the Beast, and they all meet up under dubious circumstances in the first session.