Percieving something through all senses

I have a character who can sense ch'i through all of their senses. If it would be visible (nothing in the way), it is. If it could be smelled (not upwind, no overpowering odors), it is. If it could be... well I think you get the idea. Each and every sense can pick up ch'i if it would be "normally" sensible.

At the moment, I'm parsing this out as:

Sense Ch'i: 12- (no Sense Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Sense; Ch'i is sensed as if through other senses (+0)

... since I figured, if it's not specifically any sense, why can't it be all of them? Now, it can be Flashed out, both specifically (Ch'i Sense Flash) and through each sense, though in that case it's flashed only with that sense (Sight Group Flash means I can't see the ripples and tendrils of ch'i, but I can still touch it, and smell it, and so on.

So how would you, Herodom Assembled, do this?

Re: Percieving something through all senses

I think I would probably buy a separate sense through each Sense Group. Chi Sight, Chi Hearing, and so forth. You end up with the Chi Sense Group that they're all part of, and each separate Sense Group. If someone buys Chi Sense Group Flash, then they all get it. If someone Flashes Sight, then Chi Sight is Flashed, but Chi Hearing is not.

It might actually be better represented as a Skill (or Talent, perhaps). Maybe Analyze? Think of Tracking: you must have the Skill to make any real sense of the footprints you see before you, but you must use normal senses to utilize the Skill. You could potentially track through scent or touch; it isn't necessarily limited to sight alone.

[EDIT: BTW, I think which approach depends on the GM and the kind of campaign; they are all valid ones.]

It's just the SFX of your Detect: Ch'i. It is not targetting, and the limit has no real game effect (as you'd need all of your senses flashed to get rid of it) and is thus worth no points. If it were targetting, I'd allow it a -1/2 Affected as Sight if a sight group flash got rid of the targetting aspect of the power.