Character conversion - Warlock

Finnious

Hey all, new to the forums and coming back to champions after a very long break (like 10 years). My friends and I will be starting a champions game, 4th ed, and one guy was asking if I could convert Warlock from the New Mutants. I am not a huge comic fan and do not know his powers and stuff. I was hoping someone could help me out. If you can list what his powers are and the approximate pts I can always create the sheet.

Thanks,

Finnious

Re: Character conversion - Warlock

Great site but i didnt see Warlock there. If anyone else has any leads or can define his powers and approximate pts that would help greatly.

Finnious

Be prepared to spend points like water, my friend, for Warlock is an insanely powerful being.

Warlock is a shapeshifter with an amazing VPP. That's the simplest way to define him. He can take the form of almost any being, and I believe that he can become almost any piece of technology within reason.

Second off, he's got a pair of attacks I'd stick in a mutli. One of them is to transform other beings into technomorphs like himself, which includes his complete set of powers. Major Transform and undispellable.

The other attack is similar but he can completely drain the life force of another being to charge himself up. That works in the comic by transforming the other bieng into a techno-organic battery and then draining it of all power. Very lethal.

Don't forget massive Life Support, as he's got very few conventional demands. He doesn't eat food, he recharges by plugging into a power socket or draining living creatures of life force (Warlock is nice enough to do the former than the latter).

Warlock's got a list of psych lims though, which keep him relatively safe to be around.