Characer: Koloss

Duke

Here is the fourth member of the New Order Crew. Just a bunch of bad guys I made for my group to fight.

koloss.jpg
KolossPlayer: NPC
Val** Char*** Cost
25** STR 10
17** DEX 21
20** CON 20
18** BODY 16
10** INT 0
10** EGO 0
12** PRE 2
8** COM -1
25** PD 0
5** ED 0
3** SPD 3
10** REC 4
40** END 0
40** STUN 2
*6"**RUN02"**SWIM010"**LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 77
Cost** Power END
5** Extra Limb (1)* 0
7** Density Increase (200 kg mass, +5 STR, +1 PD/ED, -1" KB), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (10 Active Points); Always On (-1/2)* 0
10** Leaping +5" (10" forward, 5" upward) (x4 Noncombat)* 1
25** Armor (20 PD/0 ED), Inherent (+1/4) (37 Active Points); Always On (-1/2)* 0
Powers Cost: 47
Cost** Martial Arts Maneuver
5** Defensive Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort*
5** Defensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, 5d6 Strike*
5** Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 9d6 Strike*
Martial Arts Cost: 15
Cost** Skill
0** Acting 8-*
3** Climbing 12-*
0** Concealment 8-*
0** Conversation 8-*
0** Deduction 8-*
0** Language: English (fluent conversation; literate) (3 Active Points)*
3** Paramedics 11-*
0** Persuasion 8-*
0** PS: Boxing 8-*
0** Shadowing 8-*
0** Stealth 8-*
3** Acrobatics 12-*
3** Breakfall 12-*
3** Hoist 11-*
1** TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles*
0** CK: Millennium City 8-*
Skills Cost: 16
Val** Disadvantages
20** Normal Characteristic Maxima*
20** Distinctive Features: Additional Arms (Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)*
35** Enraged: (Common), go 11-, recover 8-, Berserk*
Disadvantage Points: 75

Base Points: 75Experience Required: 5Total Experience Available: 7Experience Unspent: 2Total Character Cost: 155

Height: 1.96 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 200.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Personality: Maud has no bonds save that of her group the New Order. A close family relation has developed between them and she will do all that she can to protect them. Together they search for a cure to each of their individual flaws.Quote:I'm far too much for you to handle.Background: Maud was born through a genetic process by splicing the genes of a super-human known as Panzer. A product of WWII Panzer was an experiment to breed a perfect soldier for the war. Though the research was lost Maud's own growth was done by splicing the genes of specifically chosen humans and merging them with Panzer. The reason was to attempt to perfect and analyse the process that scientist had done years before. Four others were also genetically grown successfully with her at several different times. Each case developed a genetic flaw if you will. In Maud's case she was born with four arms. Her size and weight were well beyond that of a normal human being.Powers/Tactics: Campaign Use: 

Re: Characer: Koloss

Why is it frowned upon in 5th edition? How would you say then that it would be part of their genetic make up that is just natural for them and they can't turn it on or turn it off?

Thanks for the complement, she should have been done ages ago but I just never had time to finish colouring her.

The way it's done now is to give the character Physicla Limitation: Heavy (Character always weighs X amount of weight), buy the appropriate characteristics normally and purchase Knockback Resistance.

I know quite a few of the old school crew does not approve of this method ;)

Re: Characer: KolossAright I got rid of the density increase, and the armour.I just added in the physical characteristics, though I did not buy the kb resistance. I decided to give her damage reduction instead and an autofire punch with her hand to hand attack to represent that you get hit with the two fists instead of one. I'm not sure if I purchased it right but check it out and let me know.KolossPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
25 STR 20
17 DEX 21
20 CON 20
18 BODY 16
10 INT 0
10 EGO 0
12 PRE 2
8 COM -1
5 PD 0
4 ED 0
3 SPD 3
10 REC 2
40 END 0
41 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM05" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 83
Cost Power END
5 Four Arms: Extra Limb (1) 0
8 Two Fisted Attack: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6, Autofire (2 shots; Two Fisted Punch; +1/4) (12 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 1
30 Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% 0
Powers Cost: 43
Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
5 Defensive Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort
5 Defensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, 5d6 Strike
5 Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 9d6 Strike
Martial Arts Cost: 15
Cost Skill
0 Acting 8-
3 Climbing 12-
0 Concealment 8-
0 Conversation 8-
0 Deduction 8-
0 Language: English (fluent conversation; literate) (3 Active Points)
3 Paramedics 11-
0 Persuasion 8-
0 PS: Boxing 8-
0 Shadowing 8-
0 Stealth 8-
3 Acrobatics 12-
3 Breakfall 12-
3 Hoist 11-
1 TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
0 CK: Millennium City 8-
Skills Cost: 16
Val Disadvantages
20 Normal Characteristic Maxima
20 Distinctive Features: Additional Arms (Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Enraged: When she suffers half her body (Common), go 8-, recover 14-
25 Physical Limitation: Heavy Frame weighs 200kg (All the Time, Fully Impairing)
Disadvantage Points: 75

Base Points: 75Experience Required: 7Total Experience Available: 7Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 157

Height: 1.96 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 200.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Personality: Maud has no bonds save that of her group the New Order. A close family relation has developed between them and she will do all that she can to protect them. Together they search for a cure to each of their individual flaws.Quote:I'm far too much for you to handle.Background: Maud was born through a genetic process by splicing the genes of a super-human known as Panzer. A product of WWII Panzer was an experiment to breed a perfect soldier for the war. Though the research was lost Maud's own growth was done by splicing the genes of specifically chosen humans and merging them with Panzer. The reason was to attempt to perfect and analyse the process that scientist had done years before. Four others were also genetically grown successfully with her at several different times. Each case developed a genetic flaw if you will. In Maud's case she was born with four arms. Her size and weight were well beyond that of a normal human being.Powers/Tactics: Campaign Use: 

The way it's done now is to give the character Physicla Limitation: Heavy (Character always weighs X amount of weight), buy the appropriate characteristics normally and purchase Knockback Resistance.

I know quite a few of the old school crew does not approve of this method ;)

I definitely do not approve of the 'newfangled' way to generate this. Doesn't generate the right feel at all. Still doin' it the 'old school way' here... always on + Growth or DI.