How much are these worth for Superheroes?

Something came up in my game and I thought I should get some help determining how much these would be worth.

Fringe Benefit: Computer Link - UNTIL

Fringe Benefit: Computer Link - Federal Law Enforcement Agency (FBI, RCMP, etc...) National Criminal Intelligence Center Database

Fringe Benefit: Membership - UNTIL Agent

Fringe Benefit: Membership - Federal Law Enforcement Agent , Officer, etc... (FBI, RCMP, etc...)

Thanks

QM

Re: How much are these worth for Superheroes?

Hmmm...well I puttered with Hero Designer and I did the contact as a group as opposed to people. YMMV on the outcome, but here's what I have so far with no limits, improved rolls or increased loyalty:

Contact: UNTIL/PRIMUS/FBI: Contact (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own), Organization Contact (x3) (18 Active Points) 8-

Computer Link: Mostly on gut feeling here, but either of those is going to be hugely beneficial in a Supers campaign, so I'd probably go 7-9 on UNTIL, and say 6-8 on the National Database, again depending on how much of a benfit this could be in the campaign.

Fringe Benefit: Agent. Well, what type of UNTIL or Federal Agent? One who can act with some form of police powers? If there is nothing "intrinsic" beyond status in the organization and the side perks of that, then it's a ranking system. Can they get backup and Equipment because they are field agents? Maybe 3-5 points based on how useful this support might be. Beyond that, it seems more like rank with the head of UNTIL or the Director of the CIA pegged at a 10.