Help with a Computer

Wolfjack

Hello all! Needing some ideas/inspiration from Herodom. I've just started in a FTF with a buddy here in Waterloo - we take turns every two weeks GMing and playing. The other night we were discussing what to do with experience points and I thought my character having a small wrist computer would be a good idea.

The character's basic duty is to act as a super-soldier for a security firm. He has infiltration and electronics skills. The computer will assist him in his missions/tasks with the standard computer talents list (including bump of direction, absolute time sense, etc.) and skills (per pretty much any of what are listed with the UNTIL laptops). But I was wondering what detects would be good ones that could compliment his security system skills, such as Detect/Analyze Circuitry, or something like it.

Anyone have any ideas? Much appreciated!!

Best... Lee

Re: Help with a Computer

Hello all! Needing some ideas/inspiration from Herodom. I've just started in a FTF with a buddy here in Waterloo - we take turns every two weeks GMing and playing. The other night we were discussing what to do with experience points and I thought my character having a small wrist computer would be a good idea.

The character's basic duty is to act as a super-soldier for a security firm. He has infiltration and electronics skills. The computer will assist him in his missions/tasks with the standard computer talents list (including bump of direction, absolute time sense, etc.) and skills (per pretty much any of what are listed with the UNTIL laptops). But I was wondering what detects would be good ones that could compliment his security system skills, such as Detect/Analyze Circuitry, or something like it.

Anyone have any ideas? Much appreciated!!

Best... Lee

Detect (and analyse?) energy source (used to determine where in the walls the power runs to and fromt)

Detect radar? (able to detect if anyone is 'pinging' him)

Detect life? (either through ultra sensitive sound detection of heart-beat, or some type of heat detection)

Re: Help with a Computer

The additional levels of security system it has and I'm expecting it will be treated as a complimentary skill to the character's own. The detects I like a lot - I'll use those for sure. Thanks to a fellow tri-city mate.

Anyone else? I thought everyone jump on this thread. Maybe they all think I should be smart enough to figure this one out on my own! :snicker:

Lee

• 3 months later...