Lo, Our Savior is Born!

Dr Archeville

Re: Lo, Our Savior is Born!

Are you being disingenuous' date=' or do you really not understand his point that Superman's original name was Kal-L? Or are you one of those "Pre-Crisis doesn't count" guys?

So...you think I'm stupid or something? You think I don't have any brain matter in my cranium? Do you really think that I am that much of a "dunderhead"?

No...I'm pointing out that Nicholas Cage named his child after the "current Superman", not the original "Action Comics" version.

It's more important where his (Nicholas Cage's) point of reference is...not what was "original". He probably grew-up with Kal-El as Superman's Kryptonian name, and not the "Action Comics" Kal-L. So, to me, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would name his child Kal-El,and not Kal-L...doesn't it to you?

It also doesn't matter what mine or your point of reference is...nor for that matter anyone elses "point of view". It's a moot point!!!

So PLEASE!!! THINK FIRST!!! before you insult someone's intellect...Okay.:coach:

Re: Lo, Our Savior is Born!

It also doesn't matter what mine or your point of reference is...nor for that matter anyone elses "point of view". It's a moot point!!!

So PLEASE!!! THINK FIRST!!! before you insult someone's intellect...Okay.:coach:

Okay. Here is me thinking... thinking... thinking... thinking... thinking that given that kind of reaction, you either really didn't know about the whole Earth-2 Superman thing, or that you're unfamiliar with the concept of "thread drift." If the latter, I can't wait to see your responses to other posters.