Danger sense as "hears theme music"?

gewing

Re: Danger sense as "hears theme music"?

Danger Sense: OAF Robot (-1) "Danger' date=' Will Robinson! Danger!"[/quote']

Perfect.:thumbup:

I am a little concerned, DrA that your rep seems to be accelerating. You only ascended a couple of weeks ago and you are already an appreciable fraction of your way towards UberDivinity.

Scary stuff.

Perfect.:thumbup:

I am a little concerned, DrA that your rep seems to be accelerating. You only ascended a couple of weeks ago and you are already an appreciable fraction of your way towards UberDivinity.

Scary stuff.

I figure I hit "high divinity" when I passed 10k rep (which was shortly after I hit 100 rep power). :eg: UberDivinity, huh? Well, it's good to have a hobby...

Actually, I wouldn't call what I put for the Danger Sense "perfect"; after all, you could make a case for:

• Visible (to Hearing Group)
  • Bulky (no, Will doesn't carry the robot, but there are places it can't go -- thanks to having treads-for-feet -- so his mobility if he wants to have/use the Danger Sense is somewhat limited)
  • Quite possibly "Difficult to Obtain New Focus" if that one's destroyed

...and probably several other limitations as well. :D

It also depends on who can here the music. Is it just our intrepid heros or everyone nearby?

Visible to hearing might be your best bet if just any joe schmuck can hear the music, since it would alert the ambushers that something is up, even if they don't know what it is.

Trasmit is a bit odd, since it is a sence modifier rather than a power modifier.

Area effect radius (+1) with selective target (+1/4) would allow the player to decide who can and cannot hear the music.