IST San Angelo version 3.0

Mark Rand

Re: IST San Angelo version 3.0

Just thought you'd like to know some of the places I get ideas from.

I created Princess Sophia aka Huntress after watching the Early Edition episode Romancing the Throne on I.

Circuses travel the country. In some locals, the inspectors work with the circus people. In some, they do their best to obstruct the circus. Also, in many cases, there are different laws in different communities. Each community insists that its laws be obeyed and all the proper permits get filed and fees paid.

The law I came up with helps them by evening out the local laws. However, it also hinders them because most doctors and nurses aren't willing to give up their homes and travel with a circus.

Re: IST San Angelo version 3.0

I have a great deal of respect for the United States Secret Service.

My interest in using them in stories started when I wrote a story for the Long Ridge Writers Group that took place at a circus. Quite simply, the President's married daughter was starting her sixth year as a performer there when she was sworn in. She had no objection to the Secret Service protecting her, if they agreed not to try and run the circus. They agreed.

It is my opinion that, if they find out about undead, they'll make sure they have people who know how to deal with them.

In the campaign, there are two details with unusual situations. One detail is protecting the President's married daughter while she performs at a circus. The other detail is protecting the Vice President's daughter, one of three Slayers in the campaign city. She and her team mates are all students at the same high school.