Inspiration: The Five Fists of Science

KawangaKid

Re: Inspiration: The Five Fists of Science

Awesome!!!

I ordered this through Previews last year, but it got cancelled or something.

The idea of a do-gooding Tesla being opposed by an evil Edison just appeals to me. Probably because history remembers Edison as the great inventor and Tesla as a crackpot.

There's a cool Tarzan tpb from Dark Horse: Le Monstre. In one of the stories Tarzan and Tesla must stop Edison from recreating Dr. Frankenstein's experiments. Admittedly there aren't any giant robots in that story.

There's a Graphic Novel coming out concerning Mark Twain & Nikolai Tesla coming out with a weapon that will ensure world peace. They are opposed by J.P. Morgan and Thomas Edison... and it is called The Five Fists of Science!

Check out this link for more.

Wow, I came here to post this very same link. This looks to be a very cool book.

5Ffcover_large.jpg

The idea of a do-gooding Tesla being opposed by an evil Edison just appeals to me. Probably because history remembers Edison as the great inventor and Tesla as a crackpot.

Right there with you.

Even a lot of Tesla's fans don't know that he was offered co-credit for the invention of the electric light, but refused because he felt that he had accomplished the invention before Edison, and refused to compromise.

Right there with you.

Even a lot of Tesla's fans don't know that he was offered co-credit for the invention of the electric light, but refused because he felt that he had accomplished the invention before Edison, and refused to compromise.

While Sir Joseph Swan the OTHER inventor of the electric light is almost completly forgotten !