Sunday Afternoon Shaolin Kung Fu Theatre!

Wolfe-Chan

Ok, I am going to start working more on my ninja Hero Campaign which I call

Sunday Afternoon Shaolin Kung Fu Theatre!

If you want to see the stuff leading up to this post please check out my first thread. http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37454

For now I am going to be working on the Red Raven and his Evil Cult that is bent on destroying the Shaolin Temple which is the main stage for the campaign. He is the ultra-villain that is bent on destroying the temple because of an old insult accidentally perpetrated by the current head monk of the temple.

In the beginning they were very close friends. Then they were called monks Chow and Chan. Chow was a very humble and generous person. While Chan was outwardly friendly, but he had an evil scheming heart and a lust for power. As they moved forward with there training Chow leapt a head was the favourite of the head monk at the time. This angered Chan and he worked very hard to become as good a monk as Chow.

Chan was willing to do anything to prove his worth, and show the other monks his obvious superiority. Just as Chan was about to show how he had mastered the complex art of chinese medicine to Chow. Chow told him of how he was going to leave the temple and wonder and help people, and to further his Kung Fu.

Chan was interested by what Chow was about to do and decided to go with Chow. They had many adventures together and became like brothers until about 7 years had past and they had helped a small village with a trouble some ghost. They decided to stay in the village for awhile.

During their stay a very attractive young woman was quite smitten by chow and his stories about his travels and his humble and generous nature. Chan on the other hand saw his chance to gain more power of a more direct nature as the young woman was the daughter of a rich family. He decided that he should be the one to marry the beautiful young woman. He went to her father and asked for her hand in marriage. Her father thought that this would be a wonderful arrangement always seeking to help the village as he employed most of the people there.

The young woman did not want to marry Chan because she was in love with Chow. Her father was very angry and he locked her up in her bedroom until she came to her senses. He thought Chan would make a much better son-in-law because he saw in him the lust for power and wanted a strong husband for her.

That very night she escaped from her window and went to Chow and told him how she was to marry Chan. He believing he could explain the situation to Chan. He went to see Chan. When he arrived at the house of the rich merchant he was attacked buy the guards. He fought them off and then went to the house it self. There he saw Chan waiting for him.

"Where have you Hidden her!", yelled Chan.

"I have not hidden any one my brother", he said calmly, "I have come to ask you why you ask for this girls hand in marriage."

"She is the heir to his fortune. If I marry her I will be rich when he has died.", Chan yelled.

"She does not love you and does not wish to marry you.", said Chow.

Chan smiled and laughed, "I do not care whether she loves me or not. I am only interested in becoming wealthy."

This was a side of Chan that Chow had never seen. Just as he was about to ask why he had started acting like this Chan attacked and that ended the conversation. the battle lasted for about 30 minutes or so and when it was over the house was on fire. Chan was about to be defeated by Chow. Chow had realized he could not win and hurled himself from the balcony they had found themselves on and into the burning house.

Chow grabbed his friends hand trying to save him but Chan just smiled and jerked free from him and continued into the fire.

Saddened by the events Chow decided to go back to the temple and meditate on what had happened. The young woman left with Chow and they later married.

Three years to the day a messenger came to the temple and asked for Chow to come and see his master. Chow was interested by the offer and went to see the man. When he arrived he was surrounded by many men in red uniforms and was brought before the master of this strange cult.

When the Red Raven King as he called himself began to speak Chow realized that was his old friend Chan. At first he was happy to hear his voice again for he had thought he had died in the fire so long ago.

He was soon disappointed when his friend had told him he was to be killed for causing Chan's horrible disfiguring burns and having to hide behind a mask. just then he was surrounded by many many henchmen of this evil cult his former brother was the leader of he was put in chains and lead down to dungeon below the main building.

After Chow had been gone for a few days a few of his fellow monks started looking for him and found that he was going to be killed that very night. They decided to help him escape from this evil cult. In the battle that followed many from both side lay dead or injured but the Red Raven King and his most loyal men had escaped but they had managed to save Chow.

Well tell me what you think of the story please! Is sort of the beginning of the whole campaign.

Anyway thanks for reading it!