Martial Artist Suggestion

Supreme

Originally posted by Supreme

Here 'tis. Keep in mind a couple of things.

1. This was formatted for Excel 97. Other versions of Excel, particularly for the Mac, are going to treat margins, column widths, and comment field dimensions differently so resizing may be necessary.

2. I still haven't updated the sheet for 5th Ed. Thus disads will not include Social Disadvantages. However, typing "Secret ID" or "Public ID" into the disads list will still generate the appropriate number of points.

3. READ THE COMMENTS. Without them you'll be quite lost.

Feel free to give this a try. If you spot any bugs, let me know. I also have to share credit for creating this sheet with my Friend Supreme, Peter. He helped me devise the auto-populating lists which, among other things, updates the maneuvers list when you buy martial arts maneuvers.

Enjoy!

Seems to work fine in Office XP, it looks good and seems bug free. Thanks, I appreciate it.