Anime-style move through

Rerednaw

Evildude fires his mystics bolts of bleah at Superfastguy.

Superfastguy vanishes before the blasts hit him then reappears in the same spot (+DCV, special effect, teleport).

Superfastguy runs towards Evildude. Halfway there, he jumps in the air and vanishes, only to reappear 3 stories above Evildude as his sword slash goes home.

As a single phase, how would you create this attack?

You could use teleport, but going invisible halfway through and then reappearing? (fringe?)

I don't have the book in front of me so I don't recall if Teleport 'velocity' could be used as a move through anyway...perhaps I could add dice based upon falling distance. (Or just call it HA, special effect overhead strike).

Just looking for ideas.

Cheers.

The direction change sounds like an indirect advantage. It's unexpected, and it could get him around some types of barriers/cover. You'd probably build it as an appropriate attack form (HKA for a sword probably) with indirect, focus for the sword (and a no-focus HA for barehanded use), and with a custom limitation that it must follow a half move (about -1/2, I think). Since we're talking anime attacks, a martial arts multipower for special attacks is appropriate to the genre.