Power Related Questions.

VR Dragon

I am working on making a brick character and I was looking into his Defense powers. Something more Juggarnaut resistant and less Hulk Strong.

my questions for this are ways of doing an invulnerablity correctly without making something not really legal due to lack of knowledge.

What I had come up with was...

Armor 20 PD 20 ED with damage resistance (resistent) 50% PD and ED linked (-1/2) to it. Or I thought that if that wasn't a proper way to was use Force Field with the DR above linked to it. If this is also not a good way of doing it, might someone provide me with some possible ways?

Anther question I was pondering is related to a Damage Dice Scale. In relation to a normal human ( say athelete lvl health and body ) how many dice is a low, medium, high, powerful, godly pool range?

is a 6d6 EB a low end, is 10d6 deadly, I'm sure a 20d6 is godly. Can anyone kinda give me a dice pool danger range?

Also, how would I go about making a VPP fir EB/RKA only attacks based on single type of energy which requires a power skill roll in order to make any type of change/modulation to an EB/RKA blast power?

:help:

Re: Power Related Questions.

What is the reasoning for Linking those two powers?

It's not an illegal build, just something I would personally look a bit warily at. Both powers are Persistant, so most people never have a reason to turn them off, thus Linked is a bit redundant.

Armor 20 PD 20 ED with damage resistance (resistent) 50% PD and ED linked (-1/2) to it. Or I thought that if that wasn't a proper way to was use Force Field with the DR above linked to it. If this is also not a good way of doing it' date=' might someone provide me with some possible ways?[/quote']

There's no problem with the Armor and the DR. But like g-a, I don't see the need for the Linked.

Anther question I was pondering is related to a Damage Dice Scale. In relation to a normal human ( say athelete lvl health and body ) how many dice is a low, medium, high, powerful, godly pool range?

is a 6d6 EB a low end, is 10d6 deadly, I'm sure a 20d6 is godly. Can anyone kinda give me a dice pool danger range?

No easy answer to this one, as it varies wildly from campaign to campaign. For a "standard-level" Champions game, using villains from published sources as written? 6-9d6 is probably a little wimpy, 10-12d6 is decent, 13-16 is pretty powerful, and 20d6 is Quite Massive. But the real answer is "ask your GM."

[sorry - forgot your last question.]

Also' date=' how would I go about making a VPP fir EB/RKA only attacks based on single type of energy which requires a power skill roll in order to make any type of change/modulation to an EB/RKA blast power?[/quote']

Sounds fairly straight-forward, although it sounds (to me) more like a Multipower than a VPP. If you do want to do it as a VPP, just decide how many points you want to put into it (see previous post), add Limitation: Only for EBs & RKAs (value deptermined by the GM) to the control cost, along with whatever other common modifiers you think are appropriate.