Missile Weapons for HD

Frenchman

Just thought I'd ask before I start putting it together myself, has anyone put together a prefab of the missile weapons found in FH, similar to the one found in the Free Stuff area for melee weapons?

If so, I'd love to get my grubby mitts on it and save myself a half hour tommorow evening.

Re: Missile Weapons for HD

Allright, here we go. I didn't do the guns or the blowgun, and I doubt they'll be missed much. I slightly altered the weapons to reflect the way my group has been using them, but the STR mins haven't been changed more than +/-1. So it's not exactly whats in the book, but Steve most likely wouldn't like it anyways if I were to give away the contents of his Equipment Guide.

Ok' date=' this is cool. Except for some damn reason IE wants to save it as a file called attachment and as a Microsft Picture It! file...:confused::mad:[/quote']

Thats...peculiar. I don't use IE anymore, but when I did I had no trouble getting attachments, including prefabs, off the boards. Maybe your settings are set to automatically open files rather than save them.

One thought, if you are right-clicking, try the left one - it may work.

I wrote this up before I decided to use customized armor and weapon values in my game, but kept this file around for some reason. This is modelled off od Keithcurtis' HTML Weapons Prefab. It includes most of the weapons and armor and even a few items of general equipment as written in the FH5ed. Prices were converted to the base 'copper piece' as defined in the same section of the book.

Since I've decided to go with custom weapons and armor, I've stopped working on this project. Anyone is welcome to run with it.

I wrote this up before I decided to use customized armor and weapon values in my game, but kept this file around for some reason. This is modelled off od Keithcurtis' HTML Weapons Prefab. It includes most of the weapons and armor and even a few items of general equipment as written in the FH5ed. Prices were converted to the base 'copper piece' as defined in the same section of the book.

Since I've decided to go with custom weapons and armor, I've stopped working on this project. Anyone is welcome to run with it.

Why don't you guys put them here.