Twisted character idea...

AdamLeisemann

A couple days ago, I came up with a very strange character idea. Think of this one as a mix of Anime and Dark Champions, like Golgo 13 or Kite, and further blended with the unholyness of Hamtaro.

Presenting: Gunner, the Hamster Hitman

[b]Gunner - [/b]
[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
-15    STR     -25   -15      6-       HTH Damage -3d6  END [0]
20    DEX     30   20      13-       OCV 7 DCV 7
12    CON     4   12      11-
2    BODY    -16   2      9-
15    INT     5   15      12-       PER Roll 12-
12    EGO     4   12      11-       ECV: 4
0    PRE     -10   0      9-       PRE Attack: 0d6
20    COM     5   20      13-
0    PD      0   0/3             0/3 PD (0/3 rPD)
2    ED      0   2             2 ED (0 rED)
4    SPD     10   4                 Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12
2    REC     0   2
24    END     0   24
8    STUN    0   8
1    RUN      -10   1"                  END [1]
0    SWIM     -2   0"                  END [0]
0    LEAP     0   0"                0" forward, 0" upward
[b]CHA Cost: -5[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
25     Luck 5d6 - END=
27     [b][i]Tiny Pistol[/i][/b]: (Total: 61 Active Cost, 27 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Ranged 1 point (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 clips of 6 Charges (-1/4) (Real Cost: 2) [b]plus[/b] Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Trigger (Must electronically signal the bullet to explode; +1/4) (56 Active Points); OAF (-1), 4 clips of 6 Charges (-1/4) (Real Cost: 25) - END=
5     [b][i]Another Pistol[/i][/b]: Same as above  - END=
5     [b][i]Fine Mesh harness[/i][/b]: Armor (3 PD/0 ED) - END=
26     [b][i]Miniature Sniper rifle[/i][/b]: (Total: 89 Active Cost, 26 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Ranged 1 point, Increased Maximum Range (875"; +1/2), Indirect ( Any origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2) (10 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Character May Take No Other Actions, Loading the bullet; -1 1/2), 4 clips of 1 Charge (-1 1/4), OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 2) [b]plus[/b] Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Trigger (Electronic signal to make bullet explode; +1/4), Penetrating (+1/2) (79 Active Points); 4 clips of 1 Charge (-1 1/4), OAF (-1) (Real Cost: 24) - END=
[b]POWERS Cost: 88[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
4      Basic Shot:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +2, Strike, +7 DC
3      Defensive Shot:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +2 DCV, Range +0, Strike +5 DC
5      Distance Shot:  1+1 Phase, +0 OCV, -2 DCV, Range +6, Strike +5 DC , +1 Segment
5      Far Shot:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +4, Strike +5 DC
5      Offensive Ranged Disarm:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +2, Disarm, 20 STR to Disarm
4      Offensive Shot:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +0, Strike, +9 DC
5      Offensive Trip:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +0, Strike +5 DC +v/5, Target Falls
4      Quick Shot:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +0, Strike, +7 DC
4      Ranged Disarm:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +0, Disarm, 25 STR to Disarm
4      Trip:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +2, v/5, Target Falls
20      +5 Ranged Damage Class(es)
[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 63[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
13      +10 with Concealment (20 Active Points); Self Only (-1/2)
20      +10 with Stealth
50      +10 with DCV
10      Two-Weapon Fighting (Ranged) 
5      WF:  Common Melee Weapons, Small Arms, Off Hand
3      Tactics 12-
2      KS: Underworld 11-
10      Defense Maneuver I-IV 
30      +6 with Ranged Combat
[b]SKILLS Cost: 143[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
9      Ambidexterity (no Off Hand penalty)
15      Beast Speech
14      Fearless
[b]TALENTS Cost: 38[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
15     Physical Limitation:  Minute (+15" KB, 64cm tall, 0.0032 kg) (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
15     Dependent NPC:  Sata Kohashi (7 year old owner) 14- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)
5     Distinctive Features:  Cute little Hamster (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Casual Killer (Common, Strong)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Loyal to Sata Kohashi (Common, Total)
[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 70[/b]
Base Pts: 75
Exp Required: 182
Total Exp Available: 182
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 327

Background: When Gunner was born as a pink eraser-like hamster baby, it was said he was born with two .50 desert eagles in his paws. Well, maybe not quite...

Two years ago, a japanese girl named Sata Kohashi was orphaned when a Yakuza assassin murderred her parents. The only family remaining was her pet hamster, Gunner. Somehow, Gunner seemed to have access to some strange weapons, miniature guns. Sata found out about that, and learned of their deadly effects. With that, she began a business of contract killing just to make ends meet. She would handle the paperwork, and Gunner would handle the killing.

And Gunner couldn't be happier. :3

Personality: Imagine a cold-hearted hitman like Golgo 13. Now imagine that killer as an adorable little hamster. Now imagine that he only targets the really bad people; the rapists, the pedophiles, the extortionists, and other killers. Basically, we have a vigilante hamster, thanks to Sata's professional standards. He is also extremely loyal to the little orphan girl.

Quote: (usually in a chipper voice) "Does this mean I have another hit to make?"

Powers/Tactics: Imagine a cold-hearted hitman like Golgo 13. Now imagine that killer as an adorable little hamster. With tiny guns. That have explosive bullets. Gunner's tactic is to perch up somewhere and snipe. Failing that, it's pull-out-the-guns-and-start-blasting. Fairly simple, fairly violent. It's not like anyone's gonna report the little hammy. Who's gonna beleive that a hamster killed a man?

Campaign Use: Campaign Use? Maybe as a 'twisted as all heck' adversary.

Gunner only hunts if there's a contract on the hunted. And you would most likely not expect the assault anyways.

Appearance: Gunner is a little hamster who looks very much like Hamtaro. With Guns. And a black harness for the guns. :3