How to model a Djinn whose soul is entrapped in a clay lamp

Lysando

Hello all,

I'm putting together a Djinn character who has a Disadvantage in which his soul is entrapped in a clay lamp. He was an evil Djinn who committed many evil deeds until King Suleiman bound his soul into a humble clay lamp 3,000 years ago. He cannot be freed until he does one million and one good deeds.

He can move around and so forth, but it prevents him from returning to his true home, the City of Brass, which he greatly desires to do. Also if anyone gets ahold of this lamp they would be able to control the Djinn.

How would I model something like that in the Hero system? Dependence?

Thank you!

ly

Re: How to model a Djinn whose soul is entrapped in a clay lamp

Hello all,

I'm putting together a Djinn character who has a Disadvantage in which his soul is entrapped in a clay lamp. He was an evil Djinn who committed many evil deeds until King Suleiman bound his soul into a humble clay lamp 3,000 years ago. He cannot be freed until he does one million and one good deeds.

He can move around and so forth, but it prevents him from returning to his true home, the City of Brass, which he greatly desires to do. Also if anyone gets ahold of this lamp they would be able to control the Djinn.

How would I model something like that in the Hero system? Dependence?

Thank you!

ly

Is this for a player character or what?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that it does make a difference....

Re: How to model a Djinn whose soul is entrapped in a clay lamp

Physical Limitation - Bound To The Lamp; cannot return home until 1 million and 1 good deeds have been performed. (All The Time, Slightly) 15 pts

Psychological Limiation - Must Obey The Owner Of The Lamp (Very Common, Total) 25pts

Should simulate the driving force behind his life pretty nicely.