Combat Sense with the Ranged Adder

nexus

Related to a question I recently posted to Steve Long. Since Combat Sense is constructed as a Sense. Technically, the Ranged adder could be placed on it allowing the character to use her Combat Sense to target opponents at range normally if blinded/unable to perceive them normally. All this is assuming proper Special effect (in this case the character tactical acumen is supernatural allowing her to predict her opponent's action at a level that is practically precognitive).

Would this ability to be unbalancing/counter to the theme of the Talent in your opinion?

Re: Combat Sense with the Ranged Adder

I intend to follow the principle that altering Talents requires GM permission in general' date=' but this one seems reasonable enough to me.[/quote']

Well, there's altering the Talent, or you could just buy Detect Targets In Combat with Range & Targeting. Either way, it's a good idea to get the GM's permission I suppose.